Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Noob

Well when Glee left off at episode 13 Quinn was huge...
Now she isnt.
She spoke about her baby during the episode "Power of Madonna"
So has she had it? If so why wasn't there more of a story line about it?
I'm disappointed sad

pixx---
before--
User Image

afterr---
http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/blogs/popwrap/201004/images/20/express.jpg

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
like i said, they would make it very dramatic and totalky milk the whole birth-scene. besides, in season 2 episode 2 (just last night) she said, "Rachel, stop. you're grossing out my baby."

besides, i think they would give her time for maternal leave. they do that in highschool.

Sparkly Noob

ChikaChickaBoomBoom
like i said, they would make it very dramatic and totalky milk the whole birth-scene. besides, in season 2 episode 2 (just last night) she said, "Rachel, stop. you're grossing out my baby."

besides, i think they would give her time for maternal leave. they do that in highschool.

its so confusing though because before she had a huge baby bump and now she doesn't sweatdrop

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
kelly pendragon
ChikaChickaBoomBoom

its so confusing though because before she had a huge baby bump and now she doesn't sweatdrop

i'm positive she hasn't.

Wheezing Businesswoman

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
I don't think she has, but in the madonna numbers she had NO bump and it was very confusing.

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
kelly pendragon
ChikaChickaBoomBoom

very confusing and one behind the scenes clip shes so huge!!

yet again clothes can make you seem to not have a baby bump. she was wearing a corset type thing in the madonna thing
it's weird right, you'd think she's show some baby bump in those clothes for "Express Yourself" but there was nothing there!!!

It's confusing :S
Yes, it wasn't very accuracte looking, but no, she hasnt' had it yet. If you pay close attention in the very beginning of the Madonna episode, she tells Rachel to stop talking because Rachel is "upsetting her baby" despite the fact that there isn't a baby there, so she's probably just wearing maternity clothes or whatever in the Madonna epsiode, at least that's probably the creative director's view or whatever.

Also, this isn't season 2... this is still season 1 because they're doing casting for season 2 right now.
ChikaChickaBoomBoom
besides, in season 2 episode 2 (just last night) she said, "Rachel, stop. you're grossing out my baby."

hold on, we're still on season 1 hahaha
TeruNoka
ChikaChickaBoomBoom
besides, in season 2 episode 2 (just last night) she said, "Rachel, stop. you're grossing out my baby."

hold on, we're still on season 1 hahaha

Hey I haven't got to season 2 yet!! Haha

Wheezing Businesswoman

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
...This isn't season 1, I have "the complete first season" on DVD. o_O This is definitely season 2. They can still do casting for Season 2 while it's airing. They always have that big gap in episodes. They've probably got about the first half done.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm pretty sure that the second picture you posted, the scene came from a musical number that probably occured in the character's imagination. (at least, partially. Some of the musical scenes just take place in the imaginations of the characters. That particular scene probably did)

To Muffled Chimes: You're mistaken, this is still technically the first season. They just called it The Complete First Season, because at the time that was all the first season episodes.
Muffled Chimes
...This isn't season 1, I have "the complete first season" on DVD. o_O This is definitely season 2. They can still do casting for Season 2 while it's airing. They always have that big gap in episodes. They've probably got about the first half done.

No. You have "Glee Seaon One Volume One: The Road to Sectionals" and noticed how it is VOLUME ONE. Which means that what is airing is the second half of the first season. Basically they cheated. xD
i d k heart heart heart
This is definitely the first season still.

Episode what... 15? 16?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces