Welcome to Gaia! ::

Briolette
nightingale_chan
Briolette
nightingale_chan
i liked it i mean i didnt like how the episode was all bout rachel..i mean yeah i like her but i didnt like that one bit.

I agree. I felt like the main focus was on her, especially at the end. What about the other seniors? Why did the ending only focus on Rachel?
right it made me so mad i was like wtf!!!!

Ditto.

Me too.

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
That ending was heart breaking. It was sad enough without it. But it did thicken the plot some I guess.
I was soooo mad that Kurt didnt get in!!!
But I have to admit that I loved it<3
When Rachel and Finn were in the car I was crying a lot sad And then when everyone was at the train station! Oh, and when Finn was chasing the train! I sobbed....a lot...

Dedicated Lover

Rachel getting into NYADA but not Kurt was absolute garbage.
I mean, she didn't get her audition right but enough people fought for her to get in and she does but he knocks it out of the park on his first try but nothing?
That's just complete bullshit.

As always, there's just too much Rachel.

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
It was too sad and made me cry!! I hated the ending...Kurt didnt get into NYADA!! And worse: Finn and Rachel!! I was sobbing!! That was so unexpected and awful!! I wanted them to marry and live together forever!! Poor Rachel...she was devastated...

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
ultimateacetrainer
Sparx539
Dislike.

I especially hated how Rachel got in to NYADA, but Kurt didn't. mad

I HATED this.

This would never happen in real life, if you choke you choke thats the aspect of it that pissed me off :/.

Hilarious Friend

8,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I do like Rachel so I thought it was so sweet and sad at the end but I did like it, I was so happy when Puck passed his test, and I thought it was so sweet of Santana's mom to give her the money and tell it would be ok if she went to New York instead of Kentucky.
ultimateacetrainer
Sparx539
Dislike.

I especially hated how Rachel got in to NYADA, but Kurt didn't. mad

I HATED this.

I kinda agree with you, but Im glad Kurt didnt get in, not cause I dont like his character or whatever, but it seems that if he did get in, it would have come way to easy to him, not defending rachels honor, but she did everything she could to get her acceptance, and I think that they would make and interesting story line for kurt in season 4, to see how he makes it big, and I hear he's going to New York either way, so I would like to see what he does.
tiaandtia
I do like Rachel so I thought it was so sweet and sad at the end but I did like it, I was so happy when Puck passed his test, and I thought it was so sweet of Santana's mom to give her the money and tell it would be ok if she went to New York instead of Kentucky.

I totally agree with you, the ending made me cry sad and I loved that moment between Santana and her mother

Ladykiller

It went from touching and heartwarming to annoying and garbage in 2 seconds.

Basically, Glee's telling us that if you ace your audition first time around, you won't get in. And Kurt did amazing, so no arguments there.
But if you fail hard on an audition that you've been basically practicing for since you were born, you will be given a second chance if you stalk your auditioner, and only if you ace that will you get in. Rachel's performance was great in Nationals, but I don't think she even deserves a second chance after she failed so hard on her audition.

And that ending with JUST Rachel in New York? The worst way you could end a finale. Especially a graduation finale. Should have ended with seeing everyone in the choir room one last time. Singing together.
Not another Rachel solo.

Ugh, I was so pissed off after Kurt didn't make it and Rachel did, that I didn't even think Finn's little break up speech was touching. Honestly, I cried (read: teared up a tiny bit) more in the first half of the episode than the last half.
I cried more in Dance with Somebody, than I did in this crap of an episode.

Bullshit episode is bullshit. Hoping to god Blaine's taking over next year. ==
I thought it was perfect, it made me cry so much and it leaves so many questions the next season can give us the answers to .

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

I laughed out loud at Brittany and Perdue... and her 0.0 grade point average. But I felt for her, being neither a graduating senior nor an underclassman. I would've liked to see her and her feelings about the situation get a little more attention.

Rosamo's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

gaia_diamond
It was a good episode, but was not season finale material. I hated that it was mostly dedicated around Rachael and her going to NYC. That whole part where she gets off the train felt unnecessary to include. I also felt like Mercedes was kind of left out of things. The graduation scene was kinda corny. Fav moment was Kurt's dad dancing.
O r a l F ii x a t i o n
It went from touching and heartwarming to annoying and garbage in 2 seconds.

Basically, Glee's telling us that if you ace your audition first time around, you won't get in. And Kurt did amazing, so no arguments there.
But if you fail hard on an audition that you've been basically practicing for since you were born, you will be given a second chance if you stalk your auditioner, and only if you ace that will you get in. Rachel's performance was great in Nationals, but I don't think she even deserves a second chance after she failed so hard on her audition.

And that ending with JUST Rachel in New York? The worst way you could end a finale. Especially a graduation finale. Should have ended with seeing everyone in the choir room one last time. Singing together.
Not another Rachel solo.

Ugh, I was so pissed off after Kurt didn't make it and Rachel did, that I didn't even think Finn's little break up speech was touching. Honestly, I cried (read: teared up a tiny bit) more in the first half of the episode than the last half.
I cried more in Dance with Somebody, than I did in this crap of an episode.

Bullshit episode is bullshit. Hoping to god Blaine's taking over next year. ==

This.
I would like it to be more exiting and intriguing, the end is just Rachel in NY,I wanted to see whats is going to happen with Kurt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff