Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey

So What Did you Guys Think of the season Finale?
I Hated it,It Was So Sad,And sorry if you Havent Watched it yet,I Would advise you to stop reading.

I Cant wait for season 4 to find out what Happens for Finn and Rachel.Did they really Break up?! Or Are they just going to Have a long distance relationship?And Quinn and Puck,Are they Alright?
Comment what you guys would Of Put as the Ending if you could change it.
It was sad episode made me cry sad I just hope tht fin and Rachel get back together in season 4

Interesting Seeker

i liked it i mean i didnt like how the episode was all bout rachel..i mean yeah i like her but i didnt like that one bit.

Dapper Ladykiller

I liked the scenes with Quinn very much and Santana's mom!
but yeah... less Rachel. It felt weird that Will was hardly in the episode. I mean really?

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Dislike.

I especially hated how Rachel got in to NYADA, but Kurt didn't. mad

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
nightingale_chan
i liked it i mean i didnt like how the episode was all bout rachel..i mean yeah i like her but i didnt like that one bit.

I agree. I felt like the main focus was on her, especially at the end. What about the other seniors? Why did the ending only focus on Rachel?

Interesting Seeker

Briolette
nightingale_chan

I agree. I felt like the main focus was on her, especially at the end. What about the other seniors? Why did the ending only focus on Rachel?
right it made me so mad i was like wtf!!!!

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
nightingale_chan
Briolette
nightingale_chan

right it made me so mad i was like wtf!!!!

Ditto.

Clever Nymph

41,715 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I was glad Puck passed. "C-! That's a Puckerman A+ I'm graduating!"
I was disappointed. Felt like they focused most of the episode on one couple then everyone else got little snippets and what happened to Dave? -__-
I loved the songs, I was a bit disappointed that they did basically make the episode about Rachel.
I bawled like a baby though at the ending though
When she and Finn were holding hands, she boarded the train and they didnt want to let go
Yea....I was bawling >.<

Beloved Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
I wish there would have been more about the other characters, but I did catch myself crying more than once.

The very end was sad, I was really hoping to see the wedding. cry
The Brittana fandom = not impressed. Only good thing to come out of that pile of s**t was the pictures Vanessa tweeted after.

That won number one for my most hated episode. Well done, Glee.
I could not stop myself from cursing at the show
When Finn opened his letter and said he didn't get accepted I didn't really care, I don't like Finn all to much
But when Kurt opened his letter and said he didn't get in I started bawling. I could have SWORN he was getting in
And then Rachel opened hers and she got accepted
I don't understand?
I mean I was really happy for her but WHAT!?
And then Finn basically sorta broke it off with her (I don't know, that part had me so confused).

I just hate how the last episode was focused on Rachel so DARN much

And Sam being a junior? OMG WHAT!?
Sparx539
Dislike.

I especially hated how Rachel got in to NYADA, but Kurt didn't. mad

I HATED this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers