Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Ok, so do you think Rachel should of gotten a 2nd chance on her NYADA audition!? Heres my opinion. I think she shouldnt of! In reality if you blow it, you blow it! She just gets everything that she wants and its not portraying a real high school experince! But what do you think!?

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
She just keeps getting lucky and lucky. xD I agree, it's kind of unrealistic.

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I think it's too much that she gets to win prom queen, win Nationals, marry Finn, and also get in to NYADA. I mean, really? Rachel was my favorite character when she was hated and an outcast - but now she's Miss I Have Everything!

Dapper Dabbler

It's afictional television show.
Of course it isn't going to portray how high school really is.

Where do people come up with the idea that Glee (or any other television show for that matter) is supposed to show how things happen in real life?
I just hated Rachel and wanted to see her fail at something. But that's what gets ratings.

Quotable Consumer

I think she might have gotten in if she would've picked a different song for her auditions. I don't care if she's been singing that song since she was two, sometimes you forget the words to songs that you have been singing all your life. I should know because it has happened to me.

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
While it doesn't portray real life, not a lot of TV shows actually do.

She said it herself, even if she didn't come, she'd just audition again the year after until she got in. She exhibited such drive and motivation that it worked out for her. It's not exactly a bad thing that they're showing high school kids that that's what gets you places.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Cerise Chinoise
I think it's too much that she gets to win prom queen, win Nationals, marry Finn, and also get in to NYADA. I mean, really? Rachel was my favorite character when she was hated and an outcast - but now she's Miss I Have Everything!

Exactly! I agree with you completely!! She was better when she was an outcast! But then she rose to the occasion... It was ok, when she started being noticed, but now the whole show revolves around her! Have you noticed that in every show something happens to HER in HER life! I mean she is ok and everything, but its all about her! Im ready for her to graduate!

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
I agree with the 2nd chance being too much. In reality, I'm pretty sure no one would have gotten a second chance, and would have had to wait for the next year to audition again. I get when you ppl say this show is not real...but yeah, it kind of is. It portrays situations people go through in real life, especially things people never want to talk about because it's a taboo topic, like domestic violence, transgenders, homosexuality, being handicapped, homelessness, etc. Because this show has a streak of being kind of realistic, I was surprised she did get the second chance to make it. To be random, was anyone else weirded out that she pointed out her ethnicity when giving the speech onstage? "I'm a Jewish girl, bla bla..." why would anyone point that out? No other people of different ethnicities point out their ethnicities, "Hi I'm Finn, a caucasian guy..." "Hi I'm Tina, an Asian girl..." What the heck...just sayin xp whee
Jesse St. James is a sweetheart heart
lollpoper

I totally agree I kinda wish she ended up with him instead of fin, even though, I love fin, I think she was better with jesse

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
la negra muneca
lollpoper

I totally agree I kinda wish she ended up with him instead of fin, even though, I love fin, I think she was better with jesse

I agree with both of yall! Finn should get back with Quinn!
PrincessJ5513
la negra muneca
lollpoper

Well I dont think Finn should get back together with Quinn, if anything Quinn should end up with Puck, I think they should bring someone new in for Finn, but Im happy that they are all, well mostly all coming back for session 4, cause that would suck if they just finished all the graduates stories so open ended

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
la negra muneca
PrincessJ5513
la negra muneca
lollpoper

Well I dont think Finn should get back together with Quinn, if anything Quinn should end up with Puck, I think they should bring someone new in for Finn, but Im happy that they are all, well mostly all coming back for session 4, cause that would suck if they just finished all the graduates stories so open ended

Ok, since this last episode where Quinn helped Puck I agree with you! I agree with you about them coming back next season. If it did just end there would be so many unanswered questions. They have to all come back or it wont make any since!
Well, I hope Rachel will get a 2nd chance to NYADA. My Intuition tells me that will happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff