Welcome to Gaia! ::

x-animabella-x
Unaccounted
Jesse is probably just playing Rachel like a deck of cards, not that I really care. I've never liked Rachel anyways.
Well, if they don't work out, I really hope she and Finn don't end up together. I really, really don't like Rachel. xd

it stared out
as a feeling

i hate rachel..... she annoys me. in my opinion her lips are far to big ^^ long... and skinny-fat?

which then grew
into a hope

LOL. XD
And don't forget her caterpillar eyebrows.

By the way, I ran shirtless with the trojan guy because I have amazing boobs. xD

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Unaccounted
x-animabella-x
Unaccounted
Jesse is probably just playing Rachel like a deck of cards, not that I really care. I've never liked Rachel anyways.
Well, if they don't work out, I really hope she and Finn don't end up together. I really, really don't like Rachel. xd

it stared out
as a feeling

i hate rachel..... she annoys me. in my opinion her lips are far to big ^^ long... and skinny-fat?

which then grew
into a hope

LOL. XD
And don't forget her caterpillar eyebrows.

By the way, I ran shirtless with the trojan guy because I have amazing boobs. xD

OOO YEA

3,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
honestly, i don't think he's playing her. He switched over to her Glee squad just so he could be with her, or well, you basically know why, but i don't think he would quit his team if he was just playing her
jesse is deffinatly a spy for the other team

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces