Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Hey I'm sorry as much as I had emotional feelings for most of the episode, it was the most anticlimactic episode I've ever seen in my life!

Kurt didn't get into NYADA
Rachel did even though she choked
Brittany didn't graduate ( I know she's kind of slow but I mean really?)

and that last 15 minutes? I want an hour of my life back and as I'm typing this I'm really sad considering I've been a fan of Glee since episode one , just so you know.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Do you think Rachel "took" Kurt's place? Also is there going to be Klaine next season? What about Rory and Sugar any news on them?

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Mistaken Faerie
Do you think Rachel "took" Kurt's place? Also is there going to be Klaine next season? What about Rory and Sugar any news on them?

I don't think she really took Kurts place at all the simple fact was that Rachel got in and she didn't and it didn't really go into any detail about what his plan B might be and I'm pretty sure there will be a Klaine just because of that fact that Kurt didn't get in. I'm pretty sure Ryan was setting that up for the girls who thought they were gonna be over and as for Rory and Sugar not sure yet ;P

Wealthy Millionaire

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dammit dude they didnt got married......
Sigh I am right there with you. Like all that work with Kurt with NYADA this whole season was for nothing. Rachel well she begged and Kurt's audition was flawless I don't know how Kurt didn't get it. I am also pissed that we don't even know what Kurt's gonna do now he didn't get in. All I want him to do now is go into fashion lol. Well at least I am content that Klaine is still together and that Kurt thinks Blaine is his everything and he sees that Blaine is with him in his future for a long time

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Klainer19
Sigh I am right there with you. Like all that work with Kurt with NYADA this whole season was for nothing. Rachel well she begged and Kurt's audition was flawless I don't know how Kurt didn't get it. I am also pissed that we don't even know what Kurt's gonna do now he didn't get in. All I want him to do now is go into fashion lol. Well at least I am content that Klaine is still together and that Kurt thinks Blaine is his everything and he sees that Blaine is with him in his future for a long time

I thought some of the parts of the episodes we're great though to be honest, like Rachel and Quinn keeping in touch, Santana's mom accepting her, Puck passing his test and they did all graduate but that last few minutes just ruined everything like Kurt's year being shitty and then not getting into NYADA? I just felt that the episode should've been called goodbye Rachel uggh
iKyo-Kun
Klainer19

I thought some of the parts of the episodes we're great though to be honest, like Rachel and Quinn keeping in touch, Santana's mom accepting her, Puck passing his test and they did all graduate but that last few minutes just ruined everything like Kurt's year being shitty and then not getting into NYADA? I just felt that the episode should've been called goodbye Rachel uggh

yes no I liked those scenes plus Burt doing single ladies and that wonderful Klaine scene. But the last 10 minutes were all about Rachel. I would have liked to know what Kurt was gonna do instead of Rachel walking around in New York for 5 minutes geez
iKyo-Kun
Hey I'm sorry as much as I had emotional feelings for most of the episode, it was the most anticlimactic episode I've ever seen in my life!

and that last 15 minutes? I want an hour of my life back and as I'm typing this I'm really sad considering I've been a fan of Glee since episode one , just so you know.

Just so you know, this would never happen in real life. If you choke, you audition again. It really is insulting to all the people (including Kurt, and real-life people like myself) who audition over and over again in hopes of making it big. I'm actually really pissed right now. If Murphy needed another chance to make us hate Rachel, he used it here. But whatever, Rachel gets what she wants and is still ******** pissy because "Saint Finn" and her have to follow different paths. Now, whenever she gets rejected, she knows that all she has to do is b***h and cry to get her way. wIt was obvious how their relationship would end. Rachel's all about Rachel, and so is Finn. Relationships like that don't usually last.

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
x0_FATIMAGIC
iKyo-Kun

Just so you know, this would never happen in real life. If you choke, you audition again. It really is insulting to all the people (including Kurt, and real-life people like myself) who audition over and over again in hopes of making it big. I'm actually really pissed right now. If Murphy needed another chance to make us hate Rachel, he used it here. But whatever, Rachel gets what she wants and is still ******** pissy because "Saint Finn" and her have to follow different paths. Now, whenever she gets rejected, she knows that all she has to do is b***h and cry to get her way. wIt was obvious how their relationship would end. Rachel's all about Rachel, and so is Finn. Relationships like that don't usually last.

I just feel so bad for people like you and Kurt! who work so hard and still don't get the recognition they deserve and because I know for a fact that it would never happen in real life! lol I actually would've been happy if Rachel didn't get in at all as a matter of fact! even though she's been working towards it since freshman year, who ever gets a do over for such a prestigious school like that? She just should of prepared more and not have been dumb about her audition :/
I agree that it was completely anticlimatic. And it wasn't as heartbreaking as I thought it would be. I just don't see what Ryan Murphy was trying to accomplish with it. This was pretty much the only episode that I just didn't care what happened. And the last ten minutes...ugh. I wasn't even that sad when Finn forced Rachel to go to NY... cuz I just flat out didn't care about the episode at that point. I hope next season is going to improve...

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
....I have to say one thing- God damnit Burt, marry me and be the dad of my babies.
B|
He's such a god damn good father.

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I feel like a piece of my soul is missing. crying Although it was a flop for a little all in all I loved the episode and it wasnt all bad cuz now i know that we will have to see the characters in the future and I enjoyed the episode, but not as the last episode.
Klainer19
iKyo-Kun
Klainer19

yes no I liked those scenes plus Burt doing single ladies and that wonderful Klaine scene. But the last 10 minutes were all about Rachel. I would have liked to know what Kurt was gonna do instead of Rachel walking around in New York for 5 minutes geez

Seriously! I mean, could they not have given even one or two of those minutes to let us even see Kurt dealing with the fact that his dreams for an entire year just crashed down around him? Couldn't they have shown Burt or Blaine comforting him? Couldn't they have given some hint to him at least looking at another way to get to NY or something? I mean, the way they left his story this season was just so disappointing. And for me, it wasn't even the fact that he didn't get into NYADA. It was the fact that him not getting into NYADA didn't even seem to matter in the narrative because they were too busy focusing on Finn and Rachel, effectively reducing Kurt to nothing more than a prop.

It was so frustrating!
garra_eyes
Klainer19
iKyo-Kun
Klainer19

Seriously! I mean, could they not have given even one or two of those minutes to let us even see Kurt dealing with the fact that his dreams for an entire year just crashed down around him? Couldn't they have shown Burt or Blaine comforting him? Couldn't they have given some hint to him at least looking at another way to get to NY or something? I mean, the way they left his story this season was just so disappointing. And for me, it wasn't even the fact that he didn't get into NYADA. It was the fact that him not getting into NYADA didn't even seem to matter in the narrative because they were too busy focusing on Finn and Rachel, effectively reducing Kurt to nothing more than a prop.

It was so frustrating!

yes I know sigh it really sucks. I mean I have been wanting Kurt to go into fashion so maybe him getting rejected is showing a calling saying hey you can be sad for awhile but you can also go into fashion (Which Chris has stated he wanted Kurt to do many times) Yea I wish we got our "Cry" scene where Kurt got home walked in and saw Blaine and Burt sitting there waiting for the news and then when he said he didn't get it, Blaine just gets up and hugs him bring him to the couch when Kurt just loses it and starts crying while Burt is sitting there looking sad and upset , getting up to go get Kurt some ice cream because hello Kurt is gripping onto Blaine and he doesn't want to let go cause he's so upset that he lost what he worked so hard for the whole year.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

19,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Amazed
dammit dude they didnt got married......

...so did NOT see that ending coming...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces