• Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
heart she goes to new york anyway heart

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
All I have to say is How the Heck did Rachel get in even though she "Choked"
Why didn't Kurt get into NYADA even though he did PERFECT.
Okay I didn't read anything here because there are so many replies but I am personally so choked.
Brittany not graduating was the biggest crock of my life. She was on the brainiacs, she was the
president and she was a Cheerio. All of these things would have required a certain GPA to remain
involved. Also, the school would have warned her far in advance and gotten her help because
nobody in the universe maintains a 0.0 GPA without something being said.

That all aside, the whole Santana going to NY thing was completely out of the blue, as well.
Santana is a diva, and she knows she's a star, but the fact that she'd even consider leaving Britt
behind is so far out of her character it's insane. She spent 3 seasons trying to come to terms with
who she is and the fact that she loves Brittany. She would never just up and leave her.

The final scene with Rachel singing for a year and everyone sending her off left no room to wrap up
anything left over with any of the other Glee kids, but considering Glee is basically the Finchel show
we should've expected that.

All in all it was a horrible way to send off the grads and end 3 seasons with the same cast that we've
come to love. I think they should have left it at the Nationals episode.
OMG Krissi
It is really hard for me to believe Brittany got held back. I don't think you could be allowed to cheer lead and be senior class president with a GPA of 0.0, and yes I get the fact she is slightly slow but not THAT slow. In real life the school would have made calls home or done more to help the student if they got that far behind, heck even before that.

As for the Kurt and Rachel stuff I am just surprised. I certainly did not see that it could take a turn the way it did. When I was watching them open the letters and he said he didn't get in... my mouth dropped.

For Rachel and Finn I knew something was up when Finn was sitting in the room telling his mom he felt like he still had something to prove about his father being discharged the way he was. As soon as the scene ended I was thinking "Well he is going to try to go into the army." At the end of the show I wasn't surprised that they didn't get married. Part of me feels like the writers just didn't want it anymore.

I personally didn't like the way the season ended. I kind of wish they would have ended it at Nationals, or make it as upbeat as it was. Saying goodbye could have been upbeat if they would have made it that way.

Oh my GOD great minds think alike. I just started reading through all the posts after posting mine
and I see that you and I wrote essentially the same things. XD Well that's fun! Good to know I'm not
the only person who's in Britt's corner.

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Casanova Rodeo

Yes It's very nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way about Britt. I just don't see how glee could have pulled something like that. I just hope the don't break Brittana up. They could be long distance and work just fine. emotion_kirakira
OMG Krissi
Casanova Rodeo

Yes It's very nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way about Britt. I just don't see how glee could have pulled something like that. I just hope the don't break Brittana up. They could be long distance and work just fine. emotion_kirakira

I would honestly stop watching if they did anything to Brittana. They are my only reason for watching that show.
Their relationship is (disputably) the longest standing on the show, so breaking them up is pretty much
blasphemy. >;[ Stop the violence.

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Casanova Rodeo
OMG Krissi
Casanova Rodeo

I would honestly stop watching if they did anything to Brittana. They are my only reason for watching that show.
Their relationship is (disputably) the longest standing on the show, so breaking them up is pretty much

Got that right! They should just skip four years ahead and have everyone happy together, or have a Brittana spin-off.
SO NOT OKAY crying
the whole episode just felt dumb like it was almost like a filler episode even though it was the season finale and then the whole thing with rachel just made me want to punch someone in the throat she literally always gets everything she wants scream

Nerd

OMG Krissi
Casanova Rodeo
OMG Krissi
Casanova Rodeo

Got that right! They should just skip four years ahead and have everyone happy together, or have a Brittana spin-off.

God yes to a spin-off. I'm all for a Queer As Folk-esque spin-off with Klaine and Brittana.
Too bad the spin-off they were thinking about never came to fruition, much less got up off the ground.
...Why doesn't HBO or Showtime own the rights to Glee yet?
</inane 3:30 am rambling>

Following you on Tumblr, by the way. Follow back? *points to sig* c: (Mainly Klaine, occasionally other characters, some Sherlock, some QaF, and kittens.)

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

I love how Finn thinks that going to enroll in the army is going to fix everything/do anything about his father. Yes Finn, getting drafted and ending up with PTSD is the perfect way to honour the memory of your dead father.

/sarcasm.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas