Welcome to Gaia! ::

x0_FATIMAGIC
iKyo-Kun
Hey I'm sorry as much as I had emotional feelings for most of the episode, it was the most anticlimactic episode I've ever seen in my life!

Kurt didn't get into NYADA
Rachel did even though she choked
Brittany didn't graduate ( I know she's kind of slow but I mean really?)

and that last 15 minutes? I want an hour of my life back and as I'm typing this I'm really sad considering I've been a fan of Glee since episode one , just so you know.

Just so you know, this would never happen in real life. If you choke, you audition again. It really is insulting to all the people (including Kurt, and real-life people like myself) who audition over and over again in hopes of making it big. I'm actually really pissed right now. If Murphy needed another chance to make us hate Rachel, he used it here. But whatever, Rachel gets what she wants and is still ******** pissy because "Saint Finn" and her have to follow different paths. Now, whenever she gets rejected, she knows that all she has to do is b***h and cry to get her way. wIt was obvious how their relationship would end. Rachel's all about Rachel, and so is Finn. Relationships like that don't usually last.
Aaagh yes!

I hate how the show this season has been so ridiculous with things happening like this... so many plot holes and like "wtf why is this happening" moments.

IMO, the only good thing about the last episode is that Rachel/Finn aren't getting married anymore.

Honestly, I'm probably not going to watch next season. I loved the first two seasons, they were awesome, funny, heart-wrenching at times, etc. But this season has been so soap-opera-y and there have been no story lines that continued over the whole season...
garra_eyes
Neon Skyyy
Vasukie265
I feel like a piece of my soul is missing. crying Although it was a flop for a little all in all I loved the episode and it wasnt all bad cuz now i know that we will have to see the characters in the future and I enjoyed the episode, but not as the last episode.

...so this way we can follow all the characters, but Rachel becomes a "recurring guest star" without us having to deal with her drama weekly.

Actually, the format for next season has been revealed (although the creators still maintain the right to change it). They're doing a split narrative, focusing on the characters in New York AND the characters left in Lima, but they're going to be splitting things up by episode, having one episode in Lima, the next in New York, etc. Characters will likely crossover from one location to the other fairly frequently, but there will not be one place that is the main focus, with everybody not there acting as guest stars.

Honestly, this form just sounds like it's going to be a complete mess, but whatever glee. do what you've got to do.
Oh really?

All the more reason not to watch next season - that was going to be its only redeeming quality in my mind - new people might improve it/Rachel is finally gone and the show stops revolving around her.

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
It is really hard for me to believe Brittany got held back. I don't think you could be allowed to cheer lead and be senior class president with a GPA of 0.0, and yes I get the fact she is slightly slow but not THAT slow. In real life the school would have made calls home or done more to help the student if they got that far behind, heck even before that.

As for the Kurt and Rachel stuff I am just surprised. I certainly did not see that it could take a turn the way it did. When I was watching them open the letters and he said he didn't get in... my mouth dropped.

For Rachel and Finn I knew something was up when Finn was sitting in the room telling his mom he felt like he still had something to prove about his father being discharged the way he was. As soon as the scene ended I was thinking "Well he is going to try to go into the army." At the end of the show I wasn't surprised that they didn't get married. Part of me feels like the writers just didn't want it anymore.

I personally didn't like the way the season ended. I kind of wish they would have ended it at Nationals, or make it as upbeat as it was. Saying goodbye could have been upbeat if they would have made it that way.

5,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
stare neutral

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Basically all of these post summarize how I felt about the season finale. Not to mention I could have sworn the season finale was going to be 2 hours long. So when it ended, I thought "Oh, ok. They'll close all of this up in the second part of the finale". But no, it just stayed unresolved.
i want more episodes!! crying .

Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Pretty much all of my feels summed up into one picture.
Yay.
And yet, I'm still going to watch season 4, because I can't not watch Glee.

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Mistaken Faerie
Do you think Rachel "took" Kurt's place? Also is there going to be Klaine next season? What about Rory and Sugar any news on them?

If there were no Klaine next season the fandom would rise above all, find RIB/Fox head and destroy them all. Everyone knows it so my guess is yes. Or else im out for season 4 until Klaine is once again on.

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
I agree with you. The finale was not up to expectations. There are still alot of plot lines to fill in too. Like what happened to Kurt? Where did he go after? Does he go to NYC anyway or is he staying behind again to wait for next year? Santana is still unclear in my mind also. Is she going to NY? And for Rory? Did he really get departed? It seemed like a way to get Sugar and idk what is going on with them STILL. Also I thought Quinn and Joe were dating? What happened there? Why didn't some of the Warblers attened Kurt's graduation?

See! Glee doesn't know what they are doing any more. It is quite annoying.

Shout Out to my Klainers! There was yet another Kliss in the "finale" but it was once again cut. Why didn't they cut one of the FOUR Finchel kisses? Because they are a heterosexual couple and they receive more publicity then Britanna or Klaine even though the two gay/les/bi couples are more loved then Finchel will ever be.

Oh and I laughed when Finn told Rachel they were not getting married. I freaking laughed! I'm not heartless or anything, but we all saw this coming. It was meant to be the death of Finchel and it was. I just want more time for my ship... Klaine! The couple who deserves it because they simply did not just happen over night. They had MONTHS of development in their relationship that nobody else did. Tike just happened, Finchel just happened, Quick just happened. KLAINE was the couple that had all of the developmeant.

As for Kurt not getting into NYADA, well that just down right pisses me off. Rachel will always get what she wants. Why? Because she is the favorite. She always has been and always will be because some fans just dont know when to stop demanding that she receive every little solo, every little peice of everything until the show is all about her! It is absolutely rediculus! She gets her school even though she choked and Kurt was better! I absolutely hate the writers for this and am sick and tired of her getting what she wants. I hate it! I know i'm not the only one because its on facebook, twitter, tumblr EVERYWHERE!

I'm done ranting smile
I seriously cried for like half an hour at the end of the Episode crying . But there will still be the characters of seasons 1, 2 and 3 and some new ones its just we wont see the Graduates much (since they are on living thier lives and stuff). cool

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
iKyo-Kun
Hey I'm sorry as much as I had emotional feelings for most of the episode, it was the most anticlimactic episode I've ever seen in my life!

Kurt didn't get into NYADA
Rachel did even though she choked
Brittany didn't graduate ( I know she's kind of slow but I mean really?)

and that last 15 minutes? I want an hour of my life back and as I'm typing this I'm really sad considering I've been a fan of Glee since episode one , just so you know.

I agree with you completly, but not about the hour back. It had its highs and lows. I was really mad that Rachel got in though UNREALISTICLY she choked and got a second chance. Honestly i thought that Kurt did a way better job than her! The show revovled around her the whole time she was dating Finn! Speaking of Finn they broke up FINALLY! I was waiting for that to happen because I knew eventually it would happen. I think its kind of sweet that he is trying to clear is dads name. But, Rachel had to be selfish and try to talk him into not going and to come with her to live "HER" dream. We all knew that how she said she wasnt going without him was a lie! I have to admit when Finn ran after the Train, that was cute. But I dont want to hear about Rachel any after this no that she is gone! I wasnt really surprised to find out that Brittany failed, Im kinda glad because that means that she will be there next season! and so will Santanna because she was staying if Brittany is staying. I wonder what Kurt is going to do now!? We will see if next season will go downhill or stay just as interesting as this one! I did cry almost the whole time though! I feel like I knew everyone and now they were leaving crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff