Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think she's so under developed and doesn't have a lot of solo songs, sure seeing her with Mike is cute but I'd really love to know more about her character. Unlike Kurt and Rachel we know very little about Tina I find and I'd love to know more...hopefully they'll find good use of her next season

Wistful Dreamer

i noticed she was gone all last episode and the one before that! there was an empty seat in the glee classroom. I was annoyed. Mike is great, but it's not the same if she's not there. I agree that she needs more songs. one of my favorite glee songs is "ABC" and she sang most of that <3

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kovva
i noticed she was gone all last episode and the one before that! there was an empty seat in the glee classroom. I was annoyed. Mike is great, but it's not the same if she's not there. I agree that she needs more songs. one of my favorite glee songs is "ABC" and she sang most of that <3

Really I thought in the Michael episode she was in the choir room when Artie gave that speech and as for the first song, "Gotta Be Starting Something" she was in the library with Rachel and Quinn but for the rest of the episode I don't remember whether she was in it or not. As for the previous episode, the engagement episode, she sang "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" with Rachel, Mercedes, and Santana because it had the cute Mike & Tina scene whilst she was singing. She just doesn't get her own story lines and very few solos.

Wistful Dreamer

Mr Ren Tsuruga
Kovva

Really I thought in the Michael episode she was in the choir room when Artie gave that speech and as for the first song, "Gotta Be Starting Something" she was in the library with Rachel and Quinn but for the rest of the episode I don't remember whether she was in it or not. As for the previous episode, the engagement episode, she sang "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" with Rachel, Mercedes, and Santana because it had the cute Mike & Tina scene whilst she was singing. She just doesn't get her own story lines and very few solos.
ah you're right, i guess it was mostly the last episode. I do remember her in the library >>; sorry for being so blatantly wrong argh

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
MORE TINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I think she was under developed simply so they could booster up her character's story once we hit next season when all the seniors have left.
There's a reason why she's barely gotten any back story~

5,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
and next season i hope they all die scream

Demonic Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I've been thinking the exact same thing. She was one of my favorites in the first season and I still like her now, but not as much because I sometimes forget she's there.... sweatdrop

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
She was my favorite character in first and 2nd seasons, but she's not really in this one :S! Plus she's not goth anymore, I liked her punkness sad Will they focus on her more next season? Because they will have a new cast...

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i noticed in the MJ episode that when they were changing faces when they were doing black and white that Tina was not there sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff