Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Sooo how about Lindsey on the show!? What do you think!? Well here is my opinion, they lost me with her when they introduced her as "Americas Sweetheart" Last time I checked Taylor Swift is Americas Sweetheart! She is Americas Screwup and Crack head!!!! I was like really? She downgraded the show a little bit, I was very disappointed in her! Her face looked weird too! Like her lips looked all jacked up... She was probably high or something... But anywayzzz what do you think???!

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Taylor Swift....really? God No....
Linsey dose too mutch coke... I mean seriously lindsey... at least share it with me!
PrincessJ5513
Sooo how about Lindsey on the show!? What do you think!? Well here is my opinion, they lost me with her when they introduced her as "Americas Sweetheart" Last time I checked Taylor Swift is Americas Sweetheart! She is Americas Screwup and Crack head!!!! I was like really? She downgraded the show a little bit, I was very disappointed in her! Her face looked weird too! Like her lips looked all jacked up... She was probably high or something... But anywayzzz what do you think???!
mmhm xD love taylor
PrincessJ5513

no, she wasn't high, she got a lip job. they probably injected something into her face. she really ruined herself, she was very nice looking before.
maybe she's trying to turn her reputation around? i guarantee that the pressure and expectation got to her and the fame went to her head, so she went crazy and did a lot of stupid things.
Dea Nyx

YAY I COMPLETELY AGREE. i really don't understand all of the hype around taylor swift. she's just not that impressive.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
12taia12
Dea Nyx

YAY I COMPLETELY AGREE. i really don't understand all of the hype around taylor swift. she's just not that impressive.

Mhmm that's for sure. There are artists out there that have way more talent than her and they don't get acknowledged nearly as much. She's massively overrated.
Dea Nyx
12taia12
Dea Nyx

Mhmm that's for sure. There are artists out there that have way more talent than her and they don't get acknowledged nearly as much. She's massively overrated.

I think it's basically her look. Isn't it always, though? I mean, who cares about how well you perform if you're nice to look at... rolleyes

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
12taia12
Dea Nyx
12taia12
Dea Nyx

I think it's basically her look. Isn't it always, though? I mean, who cares about how well you perform if you're nice to look at... rolleyes

lol I always thought she looked kinda mousy XD but yeah...sad how that's what music has come to these days :/

5,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
3nodding 3nodding rolleyes

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
12taia12
Dea Nyx
12taia12
Dea Nyx

yall chill out! Take a step back and look at it from my point of view. It doesnt have to be about the way she looks or singings, she could be some hobo on the side of the road!! The lyrics to her songs gets to everybody. She sings about the truth just like Lil Wayne and Drake rap about life and how it is. She is Americas's sweetheart not because of her voice or look but, who she helped this year. Didnt you see the Teen Choice Award? If you havent go look it up and explain to me how she isn't a sweetheart. She stepped out of her perfect world, bc she has everything, to help others around her. Now who that your talking about is more impressive (in the helping aspect than her).
PrincessJ5513
12taia12
Dea Nyx
12taia12
Dea Nyx

yall chill out! Take a step back and look at it from my point of view. It doesnt have to be about the way she looks or singings, she could be some hobo on the side of the road!! The lyrics to her songs gets to everybody. She sings about the truth just like Lil Wayne and Drake rap about life and how it is. She is Americas's sweetheart not because of her voice or look but, who she helped this year. Didnt you see the Teen Choice Award? If you havent go look it up and explain to me how she isn't a sweetheart. She stepped out of her perfect world, bc she has everything, to help others around her. Now who that your talking about is more impressive (in the helping aspect than her).

there are other artists and people out there who have done things as impressive, if not more so, than her, but have not gotten near as much media attention as she has. i'm not saying that she's not a sweet girl and I don't hate her - I respect what she's done - but I really think that her image has a lot to do with her popularity, and the media feeds off of that.

Witty Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
was that really credited as Lindsey? cause whoever that was Was not Lohan... i think it was a look-a-like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff