Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

So I think it's safe to say Mr St. James is a spy. The question is do you think his obviousness is preventing him from being an interesting character? I ask this because the other antagonists of the series have been very interesting characters to watch but nothing about Jessie as a character seems that interesting to me and I'm wondering if that's because we don't know much about him.

I guess it's too soon to say for sure seeing as there's only been two episodes but every other character has been interesting except him so I'm just a little confused.

Feral Cat

in all honesty i hate him as a character.
my friends think he is attractive, i think he is a peckerhead.
Personally, I ADORE Jonathan Groff (the actor who plays Jesse). He just has an amazing voice, so I hope he stays on the show for a lot longer!!! But for real, when is Idina going to sing?! They put her on the show and she STILL hasn't sang! She's freaking IDINA! LOL.

I think the majority of the reason I like Jesse is because of when he and Rachel sang together and it was like a Wendla and Melchior reunion (I saw Spring Awakening OBC). <3 LOVE IT.
      ^ Can't wait for Idina to sing! I feel like she's going to sing with Mr. Schu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff