Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Just asking, 'cause that would just.. make my day.
Do you think/ know she will?
I Heard She Will.
I'm Not Sure Which Episode But I Know She Will Sing.

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
From what I've read...she might be singing Pokerface with Rachel in the Lady Gaga episode, but I don't know how true that is.

Friendly Friend

LOVE Idina Menzel! I more than hope she sings! I've met her before...

2,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah the skitzophrenic
LOVE Idina Menzel! I more than hope she sings! I've met her before...

LUCKY!

2,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
RandomPersonNumber3
From what I've read...she might be singing Pokerface with Rachel in the Lady Gaga episode, but I don't know how true that is.

I really cannot imagine that.
Haha, can't wait.
RandomPersonNumber3

I love Idina Menzel. Lemme say that now.

But, if that's true, we're basically going to get to hear two women who look too uncannily similar yell/sing a song?

I used to like Rachel's voice, but for all of the last episode, all I could think was that she wasn't singing so much as yelling with a tune.

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
It would be a crime to have Idina Menzel on the show and not have her sing. I was very upset when I watched Enchanted and didn't even hear her hum a note. :/

2,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Akiyhrah
It would be a crime to have Idina Menzel on the show and not have her sing. I was very upset when I watched Enchanted and didn't even hear her hum a note. :/

Yeah, me too, I was reading an interview, and she said she was gonna sing a song, but she didn't.
cry

2,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lady Helena
RandomPersonNumber3

I love Idina Menzel. Lemme say that now.

But, if that's true, we're basically going to get to hear two women who look too uncannily similar yell/sing a song?

I used to like Rachel's voice, but for all of the last episode, all I could think was that she wasn't singing so much as yelling with a tune.

Yeah, in Hello, "She was like.. honking", bwahaha, I totally JUST quotes 'Sectionals', nobody.. no..?
FAIL.
XD

2,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers