Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love glee it pretty good and funny biggrin
Koshii`
less_than_angelic
1. Don't use the word "gay" unless you are describing a homosexual, someone acting like they're a flaming homosexual or someone very happy. To use it to mean "bad" is just rude.

2. Wait until you go to high school before you decide whether or not something is naughty. And the only time a character is being racist is when they're insulting racism.

Sparkly Pirate

19,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Mars_The_Hobo
Kity_Kat21
oh come on are u seriously trying to say that that show doesnt suck!! you have to be crazy!! That is the worst show ever its stupid pointless and unentertaining xp i for one absolutly hate it, and i have no idea why anyone would...there is nothing interesting in it, its not like degrassi where there is sooo much drama that show is bomb heart

I've never watched Degrassi (doesn't air where I live), but I can tell you that Glee has drama, lots of Drama, it's sugar-coated but it's there

Well, of course it has drama, after all, it is a dramedy. heart I've seen like, one episode of Degrassi... With Glee, though, even when they have a TON of drama like they do, it's not overwhelming because it has it's comedic elements as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff