Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kity_Kat21
Glee is most definately gay...i tried watchin it the other day but its just soo stupid id rather go outside and watch the grass grow than sit there and watch a bunch of gays singing and danging

What's wrong with gay people?

OP... Don't use "gay" to mean "bad". Second, what's wrong with Glee being "naughty"? The show takes place in high school and is aimed at an older audience, (teenagers) you can't expect to avoid the subject of sex. It's something teenagers think about and participate in, and when you have a subplot where a teenage chastity club president gets pregnant you have to mention sex at some point.
oh come on are u seriously trying to say that that show doesnt suck!! you have to be crazy!! That is the worst show ever its stupid pointless and unentertaining xp i for one absolutly hate it, and i have no idea why anyone would...there is nothing interesting in it, its not like degrassi where there is sooo much drama that show is bomb heart
Quote:

No Don't Use Gay Period

Why? I can use 'gay' to express how I am feeling. Gay does mean happy, dontcha know.

gay
   /geɪ/ Show Spelled [gey] Show IPA adjective,-er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

Jus' sayin'

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kity_Kat21
oh come on are u seriously trying to say that that show doesnt suck!! you have to be crazy!! That is the worst show ever its stupid pointless and unentertaining xp i for one absolutly hate it, and i have no idea why anyone would...there is nothing interesting in it, its not like degrassi where there is sooo much drama that show is bomb heart

There is never a tomorrow
User Image

how old are you? 5? or do you have AIR in your head? None of your arguments are actually strong or valid. More pointless. You may hate it, but everyone is NOT you. Maybe one day, you will learn to actually learn tolerance, but until then, you're wasting space and air.

Just a today
less_than_angelic
SweetLadyAngel
less_than_angelic
1. Don't use the word "gay" unless you are describing a homosexual, someone acting like they're a flaming homosexual or someone very happy. To use it to mean "bad" is just rude.

2. Wait until you go to high school before you decide whether or not something is naughty. And the only time a character is being racist is when they're insulting racism.

No Don't Use Gay Period, Just Because Someones Different Doesn't Mean You Can Disgrace Them!

Disgrace? How is the word "gay" a disgrace? It either means homosexual or happy. And if someone is acting like a whore, you call them a whore. You aren't making a mockery of the prostitution industry; you're saying they are the thing they're acting like. The same goes for the word "gay." If a couple of guys are grabbing each others' asses, they're acting gay, and there's nothing wrong with saying so.

You are exhibiting the same amount of ignorance as the OP.

i agree as long as u use the word gay in a proper context it isn't bad. If someone is acting gay it's alright to say so. But to use the word gay to mean bad is wrong.
Lol I love Glee

Friendly Friend

I'm gay. I call myself gay, but, if someone calls something or someone gay, i will yell at them for at least 5 minutes. I think that you calling Glee gay is very offensive.
i havent watched glee biggrin
Kity_Kat21
the reason we love glee so much is because we can actually relate to it not all the singing but how they have all the stereotypes and it shows what ppl are actually like and it also has real problems that happen to teenagers its not like some shows where they cover up all the negative things i <3 glee and i also <3 degrassi
Koshii`
less_than_angelic
1. Don't use the word "gay" unless you are describing a homosexual, someone acting like they're a flaming homosexual or someone very happy. To use it to mean "bad" is just rude.

2. Wait until you go to high school before you decide whether or not something is naughty. And the only time a character is being racist is when they're insulting racism.
I hate glee >_>

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lilmissflora_123
I think Glee is nice I love the songs but some of the parts r bit nayghty and bad.
There is a bit of racism i think but its good all i want u gians to say wat u think of Glee. 3nodding razz

ya its a kool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces