Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think Glee is nice I love the songs but some of the parts r bit nayghty and bad.
There is a bit of racism i think but its good all i want u gians to say wat u think of Glee. 3nodding razz
1. Don't use the word "gay" unless you are describing a homosexual, someone acting like they're a flaming homosexual or someone very happy. To use it to mean "bad" is just rude.

2. Wait until you go to high school before you decide whether or not something is naughty. And the only time a character is being racist is when they're insulting racism.
Nice of Course
less_than_angelic
1. Don't use the word "gay" unless you are describing a homosexual, someone acting like they're a flaming homosexual or someone very happy. To use it to mean "bad" is just rude.

2. Wait until you go to high school before you decide whether or not something is naughty. And the only time a character is being racist is when they're insulting racism.

No Don't Use Gay Period, Just Because Someones Different Doesn't Mean You Can Disgrace Them!

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
less_than_angelic

I agree with this post. I don't think it's really racist. Infact, it reminded me of my high school years.
SweetLadyAngel
less_than_angelic

No Don't Use Gay Period, Just Because Someones Different Doesn't Mean You Can Disgrace Them!

Disgrace? How is the word "gay" a disgrace? It either means homosexual or happy. And if someone is acting like a whore, you call them a whore. You aren't making a mockery of the prostitution industry; you're saying they are the thing they're acting like. The same goes for the word "gay." If a couple of guys are grabbing each others' asses, they're acting gay, and there's nothing wrong with saying so.

You are exhibiting the same amount of ignorance as the OP.
less_than_angelic

lilmissflora_123
I think Glee is nice I love the songs but some of the parts r bit nayghty and bad.
There is a bit of racism i think but its good all i want u gians to say wat u think of Glee. 3nodding razz

Fashionable Gekko

kaylas_secret_girl
less_than_angelic

I agree with this post. I don't think it's really racist. Infact, it reminded me of my high school years.
Agreed.
i say glee is awesome mrgreen and if people say its gay scream i will kill them scream but you kno its kool

Friendly Capitalist

SweetLadyAngel
less_than_angelic

User Image

and now bibbles will pwn you.

some people don't consider it a derogatory term... most of my homosexual friends call THEMSELVES gay. they certainly don't think it's a disgrace... oh, and watch your capitalization. not every word has to start with an upper-case letter.

User Image
I love glee it is the best!! smile

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Madame Malady
SweetLadyAngel
less_than_angelic

User Image

some people don't consider it a derogatory term... most of my homosexual friends call THEMSELVES gay. they certainly don't think it's a disgrace... oh, and watch your capitalization. not every word has to start with an upper-case letter.

User Image

There is never a tomorrow
User Image

I agree with you. LBGT chose Gay for a reason! It means something positive. I have several GAY friends and they call themselves that TOO. It's meant as positive, NOT negative.

Just a today
Glee is most definately gay...i tried watchin it the other day but its just soo stupid id rather go outside and watch the grass grow than sit there and watch a bunch of gays singing and danging
I think it is nice.
But should use more life then just songs. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff