Good...

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ШҺãŦ уøџ ¢αℓℓ trüε Ŀ-Ø-V-Σ

ⓢⓐⓨⓢ
╔═.♥.══════╗ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↑ ★ ↑ ★ ↓ ★ ↓ ★ ← ★ → ★ ← ★ → ★ Ⓑ ★ Ⓐ ★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I gave this show a shot, I was actually amazed at how much I liked it. I mean, it had people killing blacks and not to mention the prostitute! All of this was placed after the war! A lone soldier goes to a place where people are building a railroad where there's prostitute and natives going crazy. The man puts up with this simply because he wants to find the Union members who killed his wife! Not to mention he has the help from a black man who's crazy with a blade. I love the show Glee.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↑ ★ ↑ ★ ↓ ★ ↓ ★ ← ★ → ★ ← ★ → ★ Ⓑ ★ Ⓐ ★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ╚══════.♥.═╝

ⓝⓞⓦ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ

Ī ¢αℓℓ Þεŗƒε¢ţ S-Ŧ-Ø-Ċ-Қ-Ή-Ø-Ł-M Ş-Ұ-Ŋ-Ð-Я-Ø-M-Σ

Blessed Player

shadowbayne

ШҺãŦ уøџ ¢αℓℓ trüε Ŀ-Ø-V-Σ

ⓢⓐⓨⓢ
╔═.♥.══════╗ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↑ ★ ↑ ★ ↓ ★ ↓ ★ ← ★ → ★ ← ★ → ★ Ⓑ ★ Ⓐ ★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I gave this show a shot, I was actually amazed at how much I liked it. I mean, it had people killing blacks and not to mention the prostitute! All of this was placed after the war! A lone soldier goes to a place where people are building a railroad where there's prostitute and natives going crazy. The man puts up with this simply because he wants to find the Union members who killed his wife! Not to mention he has the help from a black man who's crazy with a blade. I love the show Glee.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↑ ★ ↑ ★ ↓ ★ ↓ ★ ← ★ → ★ ← ★ → ★ Ⓑ ★ Ⓐ ★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ╚══════.♥.═╝

ⓝⓞⓦ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ

Ī ¢αℓℓ Þεŗƒε¢ţ S-Ŧ-Ø-Ċ-Қ-Ή-Ø-Ł-M Ş-Ұ-Ŋ-Ð-Я-Ø-M-Σ

smile
Bashelia Peppita
Emma's parents, definitely.
yup sad emo
Noah Puckerman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rachel i hate her

Fiendish Heckler

17,450 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trick or Treat 100
I'd throw one at Puck, just so I can lick it off. wink
Hehehe. :3
Bringer of Autumn Leaves
Santana, definitely. 8D
Then I'd take another and drink it.

This does sound very similar to what i would do xd
Santana in the older seasons, Mercedes in the current one. Argh they annoy me so much!
Brittany. Has she been slushied? (Idk, I love her, but i dont remember her ever getting slushied...)

Blessed Player

Raye Darkwater
I'd throw one at Puck, just so I can lick it off. wink

Oh, that's hottt!!!
Noah Puckerman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like so stupid show...
I wouldn't do this but if I HAD to choose it would be Santana or Jessie. But in real life I'd be sitting in the corner drinking the slushie.

Blessed Player

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces