Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone feel similarly? Discuss.

I like Wemma, but Emma deserves better than how Will was in this episode.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It wasn't entirely his fault!
And he did stop the other woman, PLUS he still looked extremely sad about Emma breaking up with him!
xD Yes. I was like, "Ooooooooh, you bastaaaaard." xP
How was it not entirely his fault? He looked very much into the making out until he came to his senses. Also, the whole "It's weird' or w/e comment was just... Emma just wants to take it slow, that's not a terrible thing. And then there was the thing with their song; even if he didn't remember, it came off wrong.

I just was mad at him, very much so. It's not like Idina Menzel's character was just throwing herself at him and he's like "noooo;' he was a willing participant.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, but at least he DID stop things!
Plus, think of how messed up he is right now. He did love Terry, and he was to be depressed over the divorce. He never took the time to himself that he needed because he did care about Emma. And he said it's NOT weird, not that it was weird. He was perfectly willing to things slow with Emma!
And it's not his fault that he the song came to him subconsciously. Things like that happen. Nobody can control their self-conscious.

He shouldn't have let things get as far as they did, but he DID stop them, which is still admirable.
I just can't completely hate him. I do sort of pity him.
I don't hate him; I just wanted to slap him and be like "SEE WHAT YOU'RE PASSING UP?"
See, I think the arguement that he stopped himself is kind of pointless, considering they took the time to go to the apartment. I'm pretty sure they took seperate points of transportation, and that could have given him time to come to his senses then. So, it was Will's fault. Of course, I was never a huuuge fan of his character anyways.
Schlafendes Kind
See, I think the arguement that he stopped himself is kind of pointless, considering they took the time to go to the apartment. I'm pretty sure they took seperate points of transportation, and that could have given him time to come to his senses then. So, it was Will's fault. Of course, I was never a huuuge fan of his character anyways.

Trufax. From that auditorium to his house, he had PLENTY of opportunities to stop himself. xP

I think he was just being stupid. Plain and simple. But knowing his character, he'll make up for it.

Whatever he'd get in retaliation for it, he'd very well deserve. ninja

Emma was so sad later in the episode (heartbreaking). gonk And her intuition... that is something really very difficult to give up. I hope Will doesn't... and I hope she's able to pull through some of her OCD. gonk

This is gonna be a bumpy ride. =___=;
But Will's face was so sad, too!

I mean, I get it, he almost SEVERELY screwed up, but he did manage to stop himself BEFORE it went ALL THE WAY, even if he did it let it go much, MUCH further then it should have.
However, it is completely obvious he really, really, really, REALLY care for Emma, and I'm just not ready to count him out yet.
I know he'll make up for it, he's just too much of a romantic not to.
And after everything that Terri did to him, he just doesn't need any more pain!
Genki Kitsune Icka
But Will's face was so sad, too!

I mean, I get it, he almost SEVERELY screwed up, but he did manage to stop himself BEFORE it went ALL THE WAY, even if he did it let it go much, MUCH further then it should have.
However, it is completely obvious he really, really, really, REALLY care for Emma, and I'm just not ready to count him out yet.
I know he'll make up for it, he's just too much of a romantic not to.
And after everything that Terri did to him, he just doesn't need any more pain!

Did he tell Emma about it?
Not yet, but he might. You never know.
I mean, have you ever cheated on someone?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to tell them and watch their heart break?
(Been through that, so just sayin')

He made a mistake, and we didn't get full closure in this episode. I'm just holding out till the next couple to make an official decision on how I feel about the whole thing.

EDIT: Also, he didn't really get a huge chance to tell her.
Genki Kitsune Icka
Not yet, but he might. You never know.
I mean, have you ever cheated on someone?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to tell them and watch their heart break?
(Been through that, so just sayin')

He made a mistake, and we didn't get full closure in this episode. I'm just holding out till the next couple to make an official decision on how I feel about the whole thing.

EDIT: Also, he didn't really get a huge chance to tell her.

Yes, on both accounts.

And that's just something you need to say immediatly, or else it'll just get worse with time. They're both adults with modes of transportation or communication. Plus they work together, though they don't need to say things there.
She was upset over the whole Terri thing, it's highly possible she was avoiding him, and therefore he couldn't get a hold of her. It's also possible he didn't want to say anything while at work, but wanted to wait until he could talk to her at home or something, so that she wouldn't get upset while at work.
They were already upset. Also, it wouldn't matter if he hadn't done anything wrong in the first place. I mean, if he was afraid to admit it, then I guess that goes without saying that he did something wrong.

And I think it's mainly because it was with a stranger that he hadn't met, plus the time it took to get to his apartment in the first place. I mean, if it had been Terri walking in for something and things had gotten out of hand, I would have understood it better.
I don't understand him doing it, but I can understand him not telling her right away. He definitely was wrong in what he did, I just think the rest of it wasn't all his fault, and I'm still happy he stopped himself before he went to far.
I mean, I has a "oh, hell no" moment when it was happening, but I was still rooting for him in the end. I think he'll tell her soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff