Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I personally think Britney and Quinn deserve more solos... smile

Cosmic Enthusiast

All the 'younger' characters like Blaine, Tina and Artie are all going to be carried through to the next season so you can expect more solos and screentime for all of those guys. Puck too, may be staying if the most recent episode has anything to say about it.

The big reason for Blaine in particular getting solos is money. Darren has a huge following, mainly from StarkidPotter - the fans buy his solos - the show makes bucketloads of money. Therefore the show makes MORE Blaine solos.

In short, get used to it, because they're most likely going to keep giving Blaine solos no matter what the anti-blaine minority thinks.

Hoarder

Seaz The Day
All the 'younger' characters like Blaine, Tina and Artie are all going to be carried through to the next season so you can expect more solos and screentime for all of those guys. Puck too, may be staying if the most recent episode has anything to say about it.

The big reason for Blaine in particular getting solos is money. Darren has a huge following, mainly from StarkidPotter - the fans buy his solos - the show makes bucketloads of money. Therefore the show makes MORE Blaine solos.

In short, get used to it, because they're most likely going to keep giving Blaine solos no matter what the anti-blaine minority thinks.

Are you suggesting I'm one of those anti-blaine minorities? If so, thats a pretty big claim.

Cosmic Enthusiast

I Play Foreplay
Seaz The Day

Are you suggesting I'm one of those anti-blaine minorities? If so, thats a pretty big claim.

No, I never meant to imply as such. As you have already made clear, you are NOT anti-blaine, just... weary of his solos in your opinion.
I simply meant to explain that since that cadre of people who are anti-blaine are a minority, there won't be much of a reduction in his solos.

I assure you, I'm not accusing anyone of anything and simply wish to point out that you're probably going to be hearing just as much - if not more - from Blaine, as well as the other remaining cast members.

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Virgo Whiskers
Blaine is the new Rachel.. and if someone has to be the "Rachel", I'd much rather it be Blaine.
I'd rather have Rachel be Rachel.

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I Play Foreplay
The Ocean Walker
I like the fat chick.

User Image
He could be talking about Lauren.

Hoarder

Freebird4077
He could be talking about Lauren.

She was the wrestler right? If so, she's been gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff