Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hoarder

I want to see some from Puck and Finn ... kthx.
Blaine's voice is pretty dope,
I deserve more solos.

Hoarder

SantanaLopezCP
Blaine's voice is pretty dope,
I deserve more solos.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Blaine is the new Rachel.. and if someone has to be the "Rachel", I'd much rather it be Blaine.

Hoarder

Virgo Whiskers
Blaine is the new Rachel.. and if someone has to be the "Rachel", I'd much rather it be Blaine.

Why does someone have to be the new Rachel? I thought the show was going to give everyone equal opportunity for solos.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I Play Foreplay
Virgo Whiskers

Why does someone have to be the new Rachel? I thought the show was going to give everyone equal opportunity for solos.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if there was no new Rachel. I'd love to see equal solos amongst the glee kids... but if that isn't an option, and the writers have to insist on spotlighting one person in particular, I'd pick Blaine. That's all I was saying.

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I agree with you. i mean the guy can sing but the songs they have been giving him lately are really bad. If anyone deserves more solos it should be Tina. She has barely got any since the show started. She barely gets speaking parts.
Shooot....I want Santana or Mercedes or Kurt to sing more solos. (:

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Djavan-a-Vich
I agree with you. i mean the guy can sing but the songs they have been giving him lately are really bad. If anyone deserves more solos it should be Tina. She has barely got any since the show started. She barely gets speaking parts.

No worries tina has a huge part to play in the show.... in do time whahahahaha (thats my I know something you might not know laugh)

Greedy Grabber

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Tina, Puck, and Sam are the ones I want to hear more from. Especially Puck, ever since he did Sweet Caroline I cream my pants everytime he sings.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love Blaine and I think Darren Criss is fantastic but I just watched 3x17 ("Dance with Somebody" wink [I had put off watching it because I didn't want to see my favorite couple fighting] and although I did like Blaine's solo I thought Kurt's voice sounded far better and his song was my favorite from the episode.

I would love to see more Brittany and Tina, ever since the presidential elections ((and perhaps even the Troubletones section)) Brittany has been fading into the background. Tina's been fading into the background so much I believe she has become part of the wallpaper, the only story lines of hers I remember this season have been her helping Mike (both with his father and his West Side Story audition).

I would love if Brittany and Tina did some kind of duet though...or even had major parts in a group song.

Millionaire

oh no
i thought we were finished complaining about blaine getting to sing

Hoarder

Peeta Mellarks
oh no
i thought we were finished complaining about blaine getting to sing

Pardon me, I don't lurk around this forum to care or even know about the other threads about blaines profuse solos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff