Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Loiterer

He/she's such a diva! Really wish there was more of her, next season. if she/she's not graduating, I'd love to see him/her transfer over to McKinley and be in the Glee club, since so many others are graduating and starting their lives and dreams. crying

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The pretty much confirmed her for next year.
when she said: "I'm gonna need some place to transfer next year"

Devoted Loiterer

Mermaid Eater
when did he/she say that?

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Pen 7
Mermaid Eater

in the most recent episode when Kurt and Mercedes were talking to him/her in the dressing room.

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
I loved that performance too! Unique is awesome. I was shocked when they lifted her up and she was like..sorta doing the splits. sweatdrop

I don't think it was better then her previous performance though. >.<

Devoted Loiterer

Mermaid Eater
Pen 7
Mermaid Eater

in the most recent episode when Kurt and Mercedes were talking to him/her in the dressing room.
That's what it was? I heard him/her say quitting something, but I couldn't make out what he/she said in full, at the end, during that dressing room convo before they went on stage.

Devoted Loiterer

Angel Beats
I loved that performance too! Unique is awesome. I was shocked when they lifted her up and she was like..sorta doing the splits. sweatdrop

I don't think it was better then her previous performance though. >.<
I was shocked by that, too. I mean, Unique is a lot of woman to do that. O_o props, though. Mad props.

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Unique is a she, just to clarify.
If she identifies as a woman, which she said she did then she is a she.

Personally I love her, she has some lungs on her.
can we say HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER any proper? listen to the real song your like what did she say... but Alex's pro-trail as him self is awesome..

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Soul Reaper Calsifur
can we say HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER any proper? listen to the real song your like what did she say... but Alex's pro-trail as him self is awesome..
In the original song, Nicki sings Higher than a motherf***er, which is censored. They said that phrase to be more family friendly.

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
I adored Alex on The Glee Project, and adore him even more as Unique. That was an incredible rendition of "Starships", and even better "Pinball Wizard".
I honestly didn't like either of the song choices - but I do like Alex on the show. I loved him on the project - I think he's a good addition to the series as well as Lindsay and Damien. However I strongly dislike eh---the one Quinn is somewhat molesting with her eyes I guess? His hair though unique [ and I love dreadlocks ] but he just looks very--- starved? I don't like his completely faux Christian behavior - which we all know he got from Cameron on the project - along with Hannah's sayings.

But - yeah back on Alex. He's confirmed to be on next season - I'm excited - though I will have to part with some of the other fantastic characters. Kurt, Santana = <3

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I was really impressed with Alex/Unique! Its cool that he can go out there and be comfortable as Unique! She really suits him well! I reallllllly liked his version of Starships! Unique did a FANTASTIC job! smile I think that he/she should transfer to McKinley too! It would be awesome because he/she would make the show exciting after all the originals, or the seniors leave :,(

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
She has an amazing voice but I can't stand anything to do with minaj....she's just...ugh....just like I love Puck's voice but the fact that he sang Taylor Swift disturbs me. The whole bieber thing too...I just think there are artists that have way more talent then any of those "singers" and they're not being acknowledged on the show.
I think the glee project ended up doing a lot of good. I thought having all these guest appearances would turn out more horrible than i thought. Having 2 of them perform in nationals/ sectionals was a really good idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff