Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
To say I'm somewhat of homophobic.... I had to give my props (lol) to Alex because he as more confidence then more straight people..... So does puck eek

4,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Gaian

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I agree the Unique's performance was amazing! I can't wait to see more of him/her on the next season (if there will be a next season) xd

Hygienic Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
jagx7
I think the glee project ended up doing a lot of good. I thought having all these guest appearances would turn out more horrible than i thought. Having 2 of them perform in nationals/ sectionals was a really good idea

I agree! Looking forward even more to the next season of the Glee Project this summer. This could be an awesome source for the "next generation" of Mckinley High Gleesters! heart

Hilarious Informer

6,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiku-Lei
His hair though unique [ and I love dreadlocks ] but he just looks very--- starved? I don't like his completely faux Christian behavior - which we all know he got from Cameron on the project - along with Hannah's sayings.

EXACTLY how I felt. Props.

I find Alex pissed me off with his diva-ness on Glee Project but he's super talented, and I love her performance, she looked so gorgeous.
I loved Unique, Alex's such a powerhouse I cant wait to see him (hopefully) on the next season; i hope they give him the proper songs to let him shine.
Pixelles
Kiku-Lei
His hair though unique [ and I love dreadlocks ] but he just looks very--- starved? I don't like his completely faux Christian behavior - which we all know he got from Cameron on the project - along with Hannah's sayings.

I find Alex pissed me off with his diva-ness on Glee Project but he's super talented, and I love her performance, she looked so gorgeous.

I agree - he was a bit too much at times. Though I think it was due to lack of him feeling comfortable at home or anywhere else. He probably finally felt like people were looking at him in a positive light instead of " Oh - the fat gay kid "

I like that his character manages to somehow still be humble though. Can I just say on another note - that one kid on the Glee project...Matheus or w/e? When the show first started I soooooooooo thought he was going to win. Wish he would have been on Glee instead of the girl or that dreadlock guy who's name I never remember.

Just picture him sitting on Britney's lap xD

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I honestly don't care much for Unique.

Then again, it's just because of how Alex was on the Glee Project. He obviously took his spot on the show for granted and I'm not sure he deserved it.

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kiku-Lei

He didn't steal Hannah's sayings, Hannah stole them from Kung Fu Panda.

Also, I don't necessarily think it's his fault how they wrote his character. Yes, he played off of the fact that they wanted a Christian character and they no longer had Cameron, but it's not as if his tattoos (Jesus on the back of his neck and some proverbs, if I remember correctly) magically appeared. He really is a Christian. Props to him for doing everything he could to get that role.

But I am a Sam Larsen fangirl, so my views may be clouded. His voice is intoxicating.
Forever a KatyCat
Soul Reaper Calsifur
can we say HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER any proper? listen to the real song your like what did she say... but Alex's pro-trail as him self is awesome..
In the original song, Nicki sings Higher than a motherf***er, which is censored. They said that phrase to be more family friendly.
its not what they said it's how they said it that got me have you actually heard it .... i mean i can say than any other where it says that just quite as normal
Pixelles
Kiku-Lei

That's what she said.
I LOVE GLEE
i need help
doo you think 2 =2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas