• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I am very...Happy for you?

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I saw Rupert Grint in a store before he got famous...so what. My friend in secondary school (before I moved to the US) was also friends with him (had photo proof and everything).

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mistaken Faerie
I saw Rupert Grint in a store before he got famous...so what. My friend in secondary school (before I moved to the US) was also friends with him (had photo proof and everything).

I have photo proof, just gotta find it in my moms camera.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie

Yes but we don't know what YOU look like do we?

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie

I'm not in the picture, but my brother is. I can put his pic to proove it's my picture.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie

I'm not in the picture, but my brother is. I can put his pic to proove it's my picture.

Yes but how do we KNOW it's your brother. It's the internet, I could say I have brown eyes, red hair, size D chest and am 90lb if I wanted to.

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie

Yes but how do we KNOW it's your brother. It's the internet, I could say I have brown eyes, red hair, size D chest and am 90lb if I wanted to.

I could post multiple pictures of him too..

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie

So what...I could post multiple pictures of any number of people...just stalk their facebook

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie

So what...I could post multiple pictures of any number of people...just stalk their facebook

Yeah but you wouldn't know the name of the people if you found the picture somewhere like on google.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie

Yeah but you wouldn't know the name of the people if you found the picture somewhere like on google.

Unless you searched by dragging the image into google images to find "like pictures"

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie
ii-joanna
Mistaken Faerie

Unless you searched by dragging the image into google images to find "like pictures"

I didn't even find it on google. He was in my house. I swear.. I could name all the people in the picture, but you would think I'm just naming random names. My brothers name is Joe. I'm Joanna. Last name would be too much info. I don't trust anyone, if you don't believe me then I'm not going to be mad, but I swear he was really in my house. I'm not much of a glee fan, but I only watched the first few episodes, and I watched the one where Quinn got hit by the car, and the valentine's day episode. So trust me. I wouldn't lie about something I barely watch. I also only watched the glee project too.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ii-joanna

I didn't even find it on google. He was in my house. I swear.. I could name all the people in the picture, but you would think I'm just naming random names. My brothers name is Joe. I'm Joanna. Last name would be too much info. I don't trust anyone, if you don't believe me then I'm not going to be mad, but I swear he was really in my house. I'm not much of a glee fan, but I only watched the first few episodes, and I watched the one where Quinn got hit by the car, and the valentine's day episode. So trust me. I wouldn't lie about something I barely watch. I also only watched the glee project too.

I'm not saying I believe you or not, I'm merely thinking who cares

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces