Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
i hate it so much when people who haven't ever seen it say "Glee is just like High School Musical/ Camp Rock/ Some other terrible crap that's nothing like Glee. Do you?
I know what you mean! What's with the commet when you haven't seen it yet.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I have watched and it is like High School musical, just with out the Disney simplicity. Utterly ridiculous

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Dragondawnlight
I know what you mean! What's with the commet when you haven't seen it yet.

i'm talking about when people who haven't ever seen glee compare it to high school musical or some other crap.
i know that

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Queenclo1
I have watched and it is like High School musical, just with out the Disney simplicity. Utterly ridiculous

I disagree. Just because they're both musicals taking place in high school, that doesn't make them the same. If that were the case, you could say Hairspray and Grease are just like HSM. Glee is different. For one, it's for a more mature audience, so there's more mature content. HSM would NEVER do that Push It dance. rofl They don't deal with sex or drugs or pregnancy. Second, Glee has more going on. There are several plots and side plots. Third, the singing, dancing, and acting in Glee are all much better, in my opinion. And finally, the gay kid in Glee comes out of the closet at some point. Can't say that about the one in HSM. (you know who I mean ninja )
i love the show glee becuz in high school musical the sibgers are notvery good.. and in glee theytlk about real life situations and high school musical is too cheesy..... talk2hand

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
marshmallowcreampie
Queenclo1

I disagree. Just because they're both musicals taking place in high school, that doesn't make them the same. If that were the case, you could say Hairspray and Grease are just like HSM. Glee is different. For one, it's for a more mature audience, so there's more mature content. HSM would NEVER do that Push It dance. rofl They don't deal with sex or drugs or pregnancy. Second, Glee has more going on. There are several plots and side plots. Third, the singing, dancing, and acting in Glee are all much better, in my opinion. And finally, the gay kid in Glee comes out of the closet at some point. Can't say that about the one in HSM. (you know who I mean ninja )

LOLmygod, this is pure win. as true as it is, i think that there's more than one gay in HSM. wink
I hate it too! It's so untrue and stupid!
ChikaChickaBoomBoom
i hate it so much when people who haven't ever seen it say "Glee is just like High School Musical/ Camp Rock/ Some other terrible crap that's nothing like Glee. Do you?
I like the show and all but I hate it when people keep repeating the scenes of the show over and over like I watch it you don't need to repete it to me. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff