Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was watching Glee with my mom last night (because she's at least as much of a gleek as I am) and around the start of the episode Mr. Schuester and Emma were being all sweet and perfect and goopy. And I was like "They're going to be SO broken up by the end of the episode."
And my mom was like "Nowai."
And I was like "Srsly."
AND I WAS RIGHT. gonk

Discuss:
When you know something is going to happen, and you really, really hope it won't.
Mr. Schuester is an idiot.
Emma is an idiot.
Everyone in that show is a goddamn idiot, but I can't stop watching. D:
Sheuster = Ultimate a*****e
Xx Kiesi xX
Sheuster = Ultimate a*****e
Nah. Sue Sylvester is the ultimate a*****e. Terri is the penultimate a*****e. Mr. Schue's just the antipenultimate a*****e.
I thought it would take them til the end of the season to be broke up.

The good news means, broke up at the beginning of the season equals back together at the end of the season. Right? Can I be right?
Rachael dating the guy from the other school. I knew that it was a hoax from the start but was really hopeing it wasn't. And then you see him looking at his director at then end ....major sad face. But at least this kind of things don't happen in the real showchoir world. lol

Interesting Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

ӍдԀ Ңдттзя

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

i was at least right when i thought to myself, he's going to ******** it all up with Emma.

and Terri is just being a jealous b***h who doesn't realise that she can do better than Will.

they can do better than each other, cause Terri and Will are horrible together.

Sue needs someone though, and not Figgins.

although i strangely find him attractive in a really older guy kind of way...

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was so disappointed in him. I loved the "Did you know dolphin's are just gay sharks?" statement in that episode, though. it made me giggle. And the Rachel being an idiot brought me back down. I thought it was suspicious after the whole "giving back" statement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff