Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Egg

After Puck got in that fight and he was going on about how he's useless garbage and started crying and then Beast started crying and then they hugged and I was just like askfasbfs;jkfrbvhou;etjpirwq;jkgfdoiajkgsfoi;hfsu;fsehoi.
Right?
My boyfriend looked at me like I lost my marbles.
emotion_bandaid

Anxious Egg

Just Venus
Right?
My boyfriend looked at me like I lost my marbles.
emotion_bandaid

I tried to explain to my friend who doesn't watch Glee what happened and she laughed at me 'cause I almost started crying again explaining it.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
jonezy98
After Puck got in that fight and he was going on about how he's useless garbage and started crying and then Beast started crying and then they hugged and I was just like askfasbfs;jkfrbvhou;etjpirwq;jkgfdoiajkgsfoi;hfsu;fsehoi.

Meeeee toooo!!!! OMG that was sooo sad:,( I also cried at the very end when they won smile But those were very happy tears! I'm really gonna miss some of them! I wish they didnt have to leave!

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
I started crying when Puck cried too! And then Beist was crying remembering her abusive husband, and they started crying on each other's shoulders, and I started crying because I felt so bad yet was happy that their lives were going to get better especially because they had someone to relate with, crying

5,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE MOMENT EVER
besides the time when that one guy got the first taste of american peanut butter lol but really that was possibly one of the most genuine moments in the entire season.

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
this is why i wait until my bf goes to bed lol he just doesn't understand.. it's so heartbreaking yet so intriguing at the same time.
jonezy98

me too, i felt so awful for both of them crying
I love this show so much .. so many interlacing plots. Klaine for the win of cutest couple, however.]

Fashionable Hunter

Right? Best use of Taylor Swift ever.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
I cried my eyes out when Finn broke up with Rachel! Especially since we may never find out if they get back together :'(
i loved seeing an emotional side to puck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces