Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I remember there was an episode in a previous season where they perform a GLEE original written by the show and they throw confetti from cups off the stage as props and stuffffff. Anyone know what episode this is? Or what the original song was? I'm really looking for the song.

Desirable Receiver

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ILYnaut
So I remember there was an episode in a previous season where they perform a GLEE original written by the show and they throw confetti from cups off the stage as props and stuffffff. Anyone know what episode this is? Or what the original song was? I'm really looking for the song.

I'm a hundred percent sure you're talking about loser like me... And that's season 2, pretty sure. Regionals, maybe? I have every episode on my laptop but I'm naked and my dad's getting ready for work in the kitchen. crying
I was thinking Regionals, but idk.

Desirable Receiver

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ILYnaut

Loser Like Me.

Regionals.

Season 2 Episode 16, entitled
Original Song.
ep 16 rather

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Is my sig working???
Agent Nine
Is my sig working???