Welcome to Gaia! ::

As the title says... how many of you had no idea what a Glee club was until watching this show? xB Honestly, I'd never heard of such a thing before in my life...

But now I kind of wish my schools had something like this. They really seem to get into performing... it's much more than just chorus and expressive dance... this is really about the performance and the Broadway WOW factor...!

Really, though, I think the show itself may exaggerate what a Glee club is. I still don't know very much about what a Glee club is. ninja Wiki to the rescue, perhaps?
Glee club, you mean choir? There's a glee club during my highschool
GameWizGirl

xD Probably.

But you know... it would be quite something to really have a club that was that into really fantastical performances like that. ninja
gLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stinks
dragonlady_1245
gLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stinks

rofl C'est la vie!

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

What's a Glee Club?
my sis was in something called glee club wen she wuz in 3rd grade but it wuz just about being happy and making ppl happy, not singing. sweatdrop so i used to think the show wuz about how "cool" nerds r.
Before I joined, I thought it was just something I was supposed to draw on in the yearbook... Boy, was I wrong!
I had never heard of it, even though I'm in my school's Show Choir (Glee club?)
lol nope

but here theres show choir which is almost the same thing

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
i never heard of glee before.
GameWizGirl

I only heard of choir. I thought they decided to name the club Glee. Sadly, my schools and neither of these. sad
I knew what it was before Glee, they are not that uncommon in schools.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff