< 1 2 3 >

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Rachel Babra Berry
... I heard she was a jerk on set... excuse me for the word

That's what she said.
She's so not cool anymore. She's just really annoying now and trying to recover her fame, SORRY BUT IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Beloved Gekko

JessicaMeow
She's so not cool anymore. She's just really annoying now and trying to recover her fame, SORRY BUT IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN!

OMG, I choked on my juice when I read this. LOL and *fist bump* xd
Eh, I'm not too thrilled, but hey! It's just for one episode.

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Personally, I've never really liked her acting, but would be okay with her being there if she cleaned her life up and was polite to the actors, stagehands, directors, and other members on set. With that being said, it seems like she has not done either, so I'm not too thrilled that she will be on it.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I kind of like her... I think she's borderline, like me.
emotion_bigheart

kittensdaddys's Partner

Married Husband

6,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
Rachel Babra Berry
Aoi Astraea
She's gonna be on the next episode? I wonder what their gonna do..

Nope she'll be in nationals episode

She is going to be a Nationals Judge........ I guess since shes been in front of so many Judges before I think that they want her to play a Judge for Nationals LOL I heard this from the Website of Glee Tv show and When I first heard I laughed my a** off so hard that girl need to be locked up and needs the key thown away. shes bad news but Im going to watch and see how bad this train reck is going to be and then I will post after I see it. bye now

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
591257puppyeyes
Rachel Babra Berry
Aoi Astraea
She's gonna be on the next episode? I wonder what their gonna do..

Nope she'll be in nationals episode

She is going to be a Nationals Judge........ I guess since shes been in front of so many Judges before I think that they want her to play a Judge for Nationals LOL I heard this from the Website of Glee Tv show and When I first heard I laughed my a** off so hard that girl need to be locked up and needs the key thown away. shes bad news but Im going to watch and see how bad this train reck is going to be and then I will post after I see it. bye now
im going to watch her say some funny things in judging judges wasnt introduced before... its gonna be exciting now

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
NOOooOOOOOO!!!! She is a terrible example and I dont want her on my favorite show!! She freakin suckzzzz!

Beloved Gekko

PrincessJ5513
NOOooOOOOOO!!!! She is a terrible example and I dont want her on my favorite show!! She freakin suckzzzz!

She IS a really bad example.

Alien Friend

Well she's a judge for nationals, it's not exactly like they'll be portraying her as a role model or anything. I figure she'll probably be poking fun at herself, the way some of the other judges have. I think that people should keep an open mind and not jump to conclusions. Anyway, just because she's made some poor choices doesn't mean she can't act, and doesn't mean she won't do a good job as a guest star. I think we should save our judgement until the episode airs.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Aline_O_Fintan
PrincessJ5513

She IS a really bad example.

Ikr! She was alright when she was a little kid! but when she became a teenager and young adult, she went CrAzY! Whats this world coming to??!!

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I don't like her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items