Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay so that last episode with her and shes all like "I AM HERE GUYS HELLO I CAN SING TOO" and I was like "Yes tina yes you are I've been saying this all along"

AND ALSO

two weeks before that with all the NYADA auditions

rachel choked and I was kinda like ;w; /small tears

and then rory came upon my screen and I was all "no more tears omg Damian you hotty"

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You haven't been the only one saying that all along...everyone has. I think that thinking about it even though I'm 95% sure my favorite couple will break up Jenna might give the show some life as the New Directions female lead. It might also leave some competition as to whose going to be the male lead between Artie and Blaine and whoever else they cast.

Sugary Strawberry

14,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Sweetest 250
I love Tina.

And Rory.

hahahaha! I loved the prom episode. 3nodding

Sugary Strawberry

14,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Sweetest 250
Mistaken Faerie
You haven't been the only one saying that all along...everyone has. I think that thinking about it even though I'm 95% sure my favorite couple will break up Jenna might give the show some life as the New Directions female lead. It might also leave some competition as to whose going to be the male lead between Artie and Blaine and whoever else they cast.

I love your signature heart
I lov tina too very good xd heart 4laugh
Tina's really good, i wish there were more episodes/songs that featured her instead of everything being about Rachel, Kurt, Finn, and occasionally Mercedes.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
I am SO going to miss Rory when he "goes back home." crying

Ruthless Player

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
She is kind of weird. xD