Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the point of glee is? I mean really, i love the show to death, but i never quite figured out what i like about it so much. Its like...American Idol, 16 and pregnant, and desperate house wifes all in one show. Thats prolly why people are so addicted to it. I know if yall are anything like me, i like to watch shows that dont get boring, and that can always keep my mind wondering. I enjoy Glee for one main reason...THE CHEERLEADERS! thats pretty pathetic that i like glee only cuz of the fact that they have hot blonde cheerleaders. i like the music too, but idk i dont like drama all that much, and now that whatsherface is prego, and finn isnt the father, i dont wanna watch it. but if you could be anyone from glee or live the life of one of the charachters, which one would it be? i mean i think i'd like to be.....Pepper smile muhahah only cuz she's never in it yet everyone still remembers her. muhahah well, idk i like glee and the music of glee, but i think its a pointless show. tho im still addicted to it and i get pissed when i miss a new eposoid. but yaeh, thats me opinion smile
Mostly just to enetertain us?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces