Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok... when i first started to hear about it i said to my self no guy would watch this unless forced to... then i decided to watch one episode to see what the hype was all about... then i got into the music...

so im wondering if there are other guys who watch this show and tell me if you thought the same in the begining

and for all you ladys i also have a question... if a guy watches Glee, then what do you think of him? hahahah
I know a ton of guys who watch glee, and all but one are gay. and besides, it's awesome if a guy knows glee because then girls have more to talk with them. biggrin hope that helps

4,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Several of my guy friends watch Glee...I think no different of them.
Glee is awesome.

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
my guy friend are now hooked on the show!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My ex-boyfriend is a HUGE fan of it. I made him watch the first episode with me, and he's been addicted to it ever since.
///// Receiving transmission from Explosives go BOOM...

I used to hate Glee but only because I thought it was "a prep show" but then I gave it a try... now I'm hooked. Completely. I also hooked a whooooole bunch of my friends who thought it was a "prep show". (They were mostly guys.)
/// ...End of transmission.

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yes. My boyfriend watches it with me. We were just flipping through channels and stumbled upon the show to see what's up. Then we got hooked and tried to catch up on episodes we didn't see earlier.
I think it's cool, why shouldn't guys?
Turquoise Roads
I think it's cool, why shouldn't guys?

i didnt agree in the beginging.... but trust me ^-^ now i do hahahaha
concreat jungle new york

Generous Giver

I was excited about it before it even aired, so...
I watch it. My math teacher even watches it. He is a man btw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff