DoEsN'T iT eVeR gEt TiRiNg?
Cirque du Freak Madame Octa
No It DoEsNt I lIkE iT xXxXxX

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
just pregnancy? is that all you gathered?

Hilarious Lover

5,450 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Bunnygirl808
sugabubble
exclaim Glee is just high school musical but with a pregancy exclaim

In other words it is pretty Bad

But it is good because the message is about being yourself and you shouldn't do what other people would like WANT you to do !!

and i dont think showing her being prego is bad, it's teaching kids that getting pregnant in high school will mess up your life big time. it's reality because it does happen.

i agree with you^^
Glee is so bad it is a worse version on high school musical. its just the same just different people and the song "Dont stop believeing" is better sung by the original people called "the journey"
sugabubble

But it is good because the message is about being yourself and you shouldn't do what other people would like WANT you to do !!
...all my life i've been over the top...

User Image

... Obviously you havn't watched it then biggrin

...i dont know what i'm doing all i know is that i dont wanna stop...
Tobette
sugabubble

...all my life i've been over the top...

User Image

... Obviously you havn't watched it then biggrin

...i dont know what i'm doing all i know is that i dont wanna stop...

i have watched it but gave up because it was so bad. Could not stomach it. wahmbulance Crap on TV wahmbulance Brainwashed girls who want to live their lives ..!
kayceebabesxx
Glee is so bad it is a worse version on high school musical. its just the same just different people and the song "Dont stop believeing" is better sung by the original people called "the journey"

Yep ! i totally agree ( well said )
User Image
xxxxxxxxYou may think Glee is crap, but thats your opinion, there is no way that it's like high school musical. smile Your a tool.
Get your eyes checked
OH MY GAWD. I HAD A FREAKING TRACK MEET AND I MISSED IT. I RECORDED IT THO SO IM GONNA WATCH IT TODAYY. LOL omg im exited i love glee. kurt is the best. no matter what anyone else says. kurt is boss. whee
Tobette
User Image
xxxxxxxxYou may think Glee is crap, but thats your opinion, there is no way that it's like high school musical. smile Your a tool.
Get your eyes checked

Get your brain checked talk2hand Glee = HSM ( but worse )
Glee is awesome and definately not just a highschool musical with pregnancy. It deals with a lot of issues that a lame movie like highschool musical wouldn't. I personally love the show and they have such an awesome talented cast. GO GLEE!!!

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
islandkitty90
Glee is awesome and definately not just a highschool musical with pregnancy. It deals with a lot of issues that a lame movie like highschool musical wouldn't. I personally love the show and they have such an awesome talented cast. GO GLEE!!!

agreed! it's no way like that immature 10 year old high school musical crap.

Glee focuses more in reality. On what teenagers are facing right now. && High School Musical is a typical Disney film that has a lot of restrictions and a happy ending.

this plushie really needs your help in her DREAM AVATAR. don't you just loveher?
User Image

CLICK HERE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas