Welcome to Gaia! ::

exclaim Glee is just high school musical but with a pregancy exclaim

In other words it is pretty Bad

But it is good because the message is about being yourself and you shouldn't do what other people would like WANT you to do !!
I LoVe GleE ItS CoOl I tHiNk It's MoRe tHaN jUsT hIgH sChOoL mUsIcAl smile X
rOcK oN gLeE who agrees with me?xx

Proxy Cat

10,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
eww i hated high school musical.
i feel like glee is much more mature than high school musical. i didn't really connect with hsm but i feel more connected glee. no fake smiles and no fake tears and whatnots.

Proxy Cat

10,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sugabubble
exclaim Glee is just high school musical but with a pregancy exclaim

In other words it is pretty Bad

But it is good because the message is about being yourself and you shouldn't do what other people would like WANT you to do !!

and i dont think showing her being prego is bad, it's teaching kids that getting pregnant in high school will mess up your life big time. it's reality because it does happen.
Bunnygirl808
i feel like glee is much more mature than high school musical. i didn't really connect with hsm but i feel more connected glee. no fake smiles and no fake tears and whatnots.

but it is still fake because that main boy ( didnt catch his name ) likes the loud over confident brunette , Not the blonde head cool

Proxy Cat

10,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808

but it is still fake because that main boy ( didnt catch his name ) likes the loud over confident brunette , Not the blonde head cool

well technically yes it is fake because it is a tv show, but i like how it has more reality to it (not that singing at random is reality lol), in the sense that the characters aren't all gussied up beauty queens who look like they've done modeling before, but they look like real people to me. they don't look perfect and some have passion and some don't and that's reality and what makes me like glee. smile
Bunnygirl808
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808

well technically yes it is fake because it is a tv show, but i like how it has more reality to it (not that singing at random is reality lol), in the sense that the characters aren't all gussied up beauty queens who look like they've done modeling before, but they look like real people to me. they don't look perfect and some have passion and some don't and that's reality and what makes me like glee. smile

i know it's a T.V show . But its soo Obvious. The brown head girl looks like a beauty queen and she is the Part GABRIELA ( frm HSM ) and the Sporty boy is the part of ( troy frm HSM)

Proxy Cat

10,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808

i know it's a T.V show . But its soo Obvious. The brown head girl looks like a beauty queen and she is the Part GABRIELA ( frm HSM ) and the Sporty boy is the part of ( troy frm HSM)

yeah, i guess. but they don't get together. haha i dont think she looks like a beauty queen, she looks like a normal girl who like being dramatic. i think gabriela from hsm is too pretty and smiley that she just doesn't seem real to me. she just looks like another big star on the tv, nothing i can relate to.

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
sugabubble

Yeah, it's similar, but that doesn't make it "High School Musical with a pregnant girl". You're right, they both have a blonde and brunette and a sporty guy-lead. They start singing at random, and they take place in a high school. As far as I can tell, the similarities stop there. I had no problem with HSM, but in Glee, the characters are more like real teenagers. HSM had kind of... scrubbed-clean stereotypes.
Bunnygirl808
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808

yeah, i guess. but they don't get together. haha i dont think she looks like a beauty queen, she looks like a normal girl who like being dramatic. i think gabriela from hsm is too pretty and smiley that she just doesn't seem real to me. she just looks like another big star on the tv, nothing i can relate to.

i agree with her being an over rated " celeb"

Proxy Cat

10,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808

i agree with her being an over rated " celeb"

hah i know right! she's way too pretty to be real. lol
high school musical is not even good enough to be compared with Glee.
I'm sorry but Glee wonderful. Embrace it <3
qwetyuiop1234567890
Bunnygirl808
sugabubble
Bunnygirl808

fail

not really I agree with her point <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff