Welcome to Gaia! ::

glee what the hell is that i totally hate that show it should not even be on air or TV. who even thought of an idea show like that. danggggggggggggggg! that show sucks.
tell me about it
I LOVE GLEE ITS AMAZING EVEN MY DAD LIKES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
in my 'professinal' opinion Glee is just an adul version of HSM. And i dont like how they remix the songs... the original versions are much better

but i've never actually seen a full episode so im not one to judge
emosroll
I LOVE GLEE ITS AMAZING EVEN MY DAD LIKES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glee is the best show on tv, !! biggrin me & my mom watch it whenever it's on, we've been waiting so long for it to be back!
x-animabella-x
in my 'professinal' opinion Glee is just an adul version of HSM. And i dont like how they remix the songs... the original versions are much better

but i've never actually seen a full episode so im not one to judge

I must give you some respect for not being biased, even though you haven't seen the show. I personally love Glee. It isn't like High School Musical. In my opinion it's much more realistic and it actually deals with normal high school problems.

Usually I am not a fan of remixed songs at all, especially songs that are well done in the first place, but for some reason Glee nails it. I reallly like the original songs and they don't ruin them in my opinion.

The people that hate Glee have probably only seen an episode or two, if that. Don't hate something unless you know every aspect of it. My teacher told our some very useful advice once. He said "The only thing that is hated is the unknown." meaning the reason people dislike something is because they don't understand it. Also branching off of keeping an open mind.

But I think I've preached enough. thankies! bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff