ї ğoτ βїℓℓs τo ραỳ
ї ğτ мoύτhs τo ƒєє∂
τhєяє αїи’τ иoτhїи їи τhїѕ шoяℓ∂ ƒoя ƒяєє
ї киoш ї cαи’τ sℓoш ∂oши
ї cαи’τ hoℓ∂ βαcк
τhoύğh ỳoύ киoш ї шїsh ї coύℓ∂
иo τhєяє αїи’τ иo яєѕτ ƒoя τhє шїcкє∂
ύиτїℓ шє cℓosє oύя єỳєs ƒoя ğoo∂

Because I have been seeing their stuff on Boarders and in the internet... And I never had the time to actually check them out.

What are they? Some group singing other people's songs or something?

Edit:

If you want to still be in theis thread, I higly sugest you do not click on antisunny153's post with the link. That is a phishing scam and it won't be cool losing all of your crap.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
It's a musical dramedy on FOX, about a high school Glee club. Like in real life, this Glee club sings other people's songs and competes in contests. You might want to give it a chance, it's better than it sounds. I thought it was going to suck, but I saw an episode and fell in love with the show right away. While the characters are stereotypical, most of the main ones are still well-developed characters, (the only ones who aren't well-developed are the ones who didn't get much screen time so far) and while it has it's faults overall it's a great show. On top of that, the singing is pretty good too. I normally hate re-sings, but the ones on Glee are great. I have a ton of them on my iPod. xd

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Оh τhєяє αїи’τ иo яєѕτ ƒoя τhє шїcкє∂
моиỳ ∂ои’τ ğяoш oи τяєєs
ї ğoτ βїℓℓs τo ραỳ
ї ğτ мoύτhs τo ƒєє∂
τhєяє αїи’τ иoτhїи їи τhїѕ шoяℓ∂ ƒoя ƒяєє
ї киoш ї cαи’τ sℓoш ∂oши
ї cαи’τ hoℓ∂ βαcк
τhoύğh ỳoύ киoш ї шїsh ї coύℓ∂
иo τhєяє αїи’τ иo яєѕτ ƒoя τhє шїcкє∂
ύиτїℓ шє cℓosє oύя єỳєs ƒoя ğoo∂

I sound like an a** on my OP?

I was actually wondering what this show was about... Thanks. I might actually try it out when I have the time.

Friendly Explorer

It's supposed to be comedy musical thing.. I just started watching yesterday. It's pretty good

Festive Witch

24,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
I think the characters are deliberately stereotypical, and the show is some kind of parody or homage or something like that

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Mars_The_Hobo
I think the characters are deliberately stereotypical, and the show is some kind of parody or homage or something like that

Eh, perhaps. At least the characters do have more development beyond their stereotypes, so that's what really allows them to get away with it. On top of that, it's a comedy, and stereotypes are an easy way to get funny lines and jokes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff