Welcome to Gaia! ::

All sorts of fabulous things are coming in the new season!

I am personally excited for Neil Patrick Harris to come be horrible. heart Also, Joss Whedon is set to direct an episode!

Any songs or actors people are particularly looking forward to? Any romances to heat up? c;
I'm still waiting to be in the cast. lol XD
marysama91

Oh god yes. I could be your crazy stalker fan! I love this idea! Did you audition? DID YOU?! c:
Ning-Shu
marysama91

Oh god yes. I could be your crazy stalker fan! I love this idea! Did you audition? DID YOU?! c:

Calm down tiger. =) I'm still deciding whether or not to audition. Then again, it won't hurt to do it. I didn't know that the actor who plays Kurt lived so close to me.
My theater teacher knows him! She used to direct downtown and he'd always be in her plays. ^_^ Can you believe that? It's the first step to meeting the cast! eeeek! =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
I can't not wait for Puckleberry, I can't believe the mohawk is going away crying crying but oh well at least Puckleberry is back in action!!
smile

Gambino Gearhead

Ning-Shu
All sorts of fabulous things are coming in the new season!

I am personally excited for Neil Patrick Harris to come be horrible. heart Also, Joss Whedon is set to direct an episode!

Any songs or actors people are particularly looking forward to? Any romances to heat up? c;

actually Joss Whedon won't be directing just any episode. he'll be directing the same episode that Neil Patrick Harris guest stars in.

Questionable Humorist

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kurt gets a boyfriend! I cant wait to see who it is!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PrinceYukisGirl
I can't not wait for Puckleberry, I can't believe the mohawk is going away crying crying but oh well at least Puckleberry is back in action!!
smile

He's losing the mohawk? Damn, he was one of the few guys that looked good in it.

I can't wait until Kurt gets a boyfriend. heart Rumor has it the boyfriend will be a football player.
marshmallowcreampie
PrinceYukisGirl
smile

He's losing the mohawk? Damn, he was one of the few guys that looked good in it.

I can't wait until Kurt gets a boyfriend. heart Rumor has it the boyfriend will be a football player.

*JAWS DROP*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces