Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I the only one who was highly disappointed with the finale? I mean it kinda sucked. About the only good thing in it was the brief Faberry moments.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

19,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sammieantha95
Am I the only one who was highly disappointed with the finale? I mean it kinda sucked. About the only good thing in it was the brief Faberry moments.

nope, not the only one.

It had moments. Quinn/Sue...Kurt/Burt...the singing in the choir room (and I LOVE me "Glory Days" wink . There were some fine segments. But, Jeeeeeeeez, the last fifteen minutes left me seriously hollow. I can deal with cliffhangers and sad endings, but from the moment the letters arrived thru the Finn/Rachel scenes in the car, to Rachel in NYC, uggggggggh. I shoulda finished the season last week and skipped this week's ep. Left me seriously empty inside. Yeah, I'm looking forward to next year. Not. rolleyes

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm still confused whether Klaine is staying together or not. I mean we have no idea what plans Kurt had. Is he staying in Lima? Is he going to try to change his dream? Did Blaine comfort him or did Kurt at least tell him about NYADA?

I know that us Klaine fans are a bit too obsessed at times but the other characters lack of story line (MIke/Mercedes) also bothered me. I'm sure Tike is doing long distance but we don't know for certain.

As much as I love Finchel I knew something like this would happen because of all the screen time they got.

That being said I will be watching the first episode of season 4 just to find out what happens with Klaine.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
xX-Purplebuddeh
I was So pissed off with the ending! It was just Rachel walking in new york,i mean what about the OTHER characters they could of atleast showed Quinn at Yale n,finn joining the army and the other students doing something.
YES! They could have easily turned that scene into a montage of all the seniors post graduation, if only to give the avid Kurt fans, such as myself, some idea what his alternate plan was, since he didn't seem to have one. I am also disappointed.
where was the rest of the graduation album songs?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff