Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Codger

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Gender Swap 100
So, I'm ALL about Jeff Goldblum being one of Rachel Berry's gay dads, really, I love the man, but didn't we see a picture of Rachel's dads in the pilot episode? Weren't they two completely different people than Jeff and the other guy? I don't own the DVDs and I've done a little google searching with no luck, so I can't confirm it, but I'm almost positive I saw a photo.

Or am I crazy?
Usually pilots have different characters.
It's pretty common.
heart

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Yeah, there was a photo and it was of different guys. But at the time they had no idea that they were ever going to be actual characters on the show, so they didn't think about casting based on acting/singing ability. They casted based on looks for the "we still don't know which one is my real father" joke.
Am I the only one who was completely disappointed with the greivous misuse of Brian Stokes Mitchell in last night's episode? Geez, he only got to sing for like, two seconds! Way to go, Glee. neutral

5,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
tha first picture and information about her dads were that she had one dad whowas black and one who was white an jewish nad she didnt know who her biolagical father of them were since thae mixed their semen when they insaminated her birthmother so yes they're totally different people^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff