Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just gonna spam here. I don't know if there are repeats. Probably. But. Ohwell. User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kinza Tsarr

...I love you.
xP E E P_S H O Wx
Kinza Tsarr

...I love you.

I am forever a Gleek. 3nodding
Kinza Tsarr
xP E E P_S H O Wx
Kinza Tsarr

...I love you.

I am forever a Gleek. 3nodding

I hear ya'. I will be one forever too. Unless they break up Klaine. Then I'll be so upset with Ryan Murphy and the show and everybody. xD
That'd be so heartbreaking..
I mean look at them;
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

They're so cute together.
But most people think it won't last. :c

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Animus Discidium
ljdoggz
any boy that likes glee is automatically gay. talk2hand
period, no questions asked
Unless he started watching it as a point of interest with his female friends, especially the girl he's intersted in, making him clever and much smarter than your dumb a**.

I totally agree^^ Hahahaha narrow minded f***s I hate that. I don't see why a straight guy or whatever wouldn't enjoy Glee, it's got something for everybody.
I screamed at the top of my lungs when kurt and blaine made out it was so cute n hot XD

Dapper Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Kurt and Blaine are dirty, dirty little freaks... ;D

NOTHING HURTS. NOTHINGGGGG. heart heart

Wheezing Fatcat

xP E E P_S H O Wx
Blac Magik
Okay, I am so glad I am not the only one that had a total freakout when Blaine and Kurt kissed! I was leaning forward with my hands clenched on the edge of the couch the whole scene, and when they kissed I, no joke, half-jumped-half-fell of my couch screaming, and began rapidly jumping up and down shouting 'FINALLY!' My brother merely raised an eyebrow at me.

This morning when I got to school I was telling everyone 'THEY KISSED!' and now I get to save endless gifs of the moment!

I was sitting on my loveseat and my mom, dad, and sister were on the ther couch. That entire scene I couldn't even SPEAK because my voice would've jumped insanely high with excitement. So I sat there, shaking, and when they kissed I started screaming and fist pumping and I got yelled at because I was still making noise when Mercedes started singing. I was also flipping out over text because my best friend (also a Gleek) and I were texting each other. xD

I was SO excited! It was one of those few moments where you are so insanely happy that if you tried to speak all that would come out of your mouth would be a strangled squeal. I was watching the episode again today [pretty much just for that moment] and I realized I absolutely love how sweet the first kiss is and then how passionate and hot the second was. Wonderful.

And I just know that the writers will, pardon my language, ******** up their relationship in some way or another just to stir up some drama. Personally though, I can't really see how they will do that because they are both such sweet, intelligent people.

Wheezing Fatcat

Kinza Tsarr

You just made my LIFE. Thank you.
Blac Magik
Kinza Tsarr

You just made my LIFE. Thank you.

I have so many more. Well over 200 mrgreen
hey i watch Glee on tv and i like it xd

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mrs Finn Hudson
REALLY loving the Chris Colfer pics and all of the gifs .. but whyyyyy are there no Cory Monteith pics? Gotta change that x)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

This made me happy. biggrin I am in heart with Cory Monteith/Finn.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
babydoog2
I just gotta say... I love Artie.
User Image

User Image

Also, who doesn't love Coach Beiste?!
User Image

Last but not least, Emma's pamphlets. Those always make me laugh...
User Image

oh yess!
He's soooo haaaawwwwt. ^______^

I'm also in heart with him.
Kinza Tsarr
That'd be so heartbreaking..
I mean look at them;

They're so cute together.
But most people think it won't last. :c

Klaine is so cute and wonderful together. I love everything they've done with the relationship so far and I can't wait to see where they take it.

I posted some spoilers about the relationship in another thread, and while I won't go into any details here, those spoilers do make me pretty sure that Klaine will last at least through the end of this season and the beginning of next.

I hope that they are endgame, but there's really no telling what will happen. And no matter what, we know that they're of course going to have problems in their relationship (because the writers get bored of perfect relationships apparently). I'm just so excited to see how Klaine progresses and what happens with those boys. (I've come to love both Kurt and Blaine so much. They're definitely my two favorite characters on glee.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff