Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
wow...
soo weird, the first post after almost three months and its just after i finished catching up with the episodes... xDD
we need to update this thread soon ^^

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Has anyone have some gifts of Blaine from the song It's not right but it's ok????

I love him in that song razz
alllx
Hello! My name is Alex and I am 14 years. My story begins like this: until 2005 I had a normal family. In 2005 my father has decided to not support us financially. Nay, he became a domestic tyrant threatening my mother with death, my mother being the only who was taking care of me and my little brother. Enduring 3 years of fear, my mother has decided leave our home because we were fed up of torment. We rented an old house where we are living now. My mother borrowed at the bank on 15 years to restore the house that we left and where my dad remained. My mother's salary is 200 Euros and the total of monthly debts is 180 Euros. In addition, our rent is unpaid of 8 months. If my mother doesn't pay the rent, the owner ousts us and we get in the street. I learned from a friend that I can help my mother at home using the internet publicity. I saved money in six months and I succeeded to buy a domain and web hosting. I saved money again in three months and I bought a guide of website building. I beg you, help me to save my family! My mother has no other choice. Access: coolesttips.info

don't spam here

Hilarious Businesswoman

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Thats really cool there is a page for just Glee pictures on here
they sing avrils song....did they

Chatty Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100