Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
cxilovie81
im awesome yaw!! i love u all!!!mi fans heart heart heart heart heart

Maybe you should try the CB?
They're probably more excited to see posts like this.

The glee forum is really just about... Glee...

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
cxilovie81
whee User ImageUser Image

This is only for pictures of GLEE. If you don't like Glee, then don't come in here. It's as simple as that. Also the Chatterbox is a really great place for posting randomly or gaining gold rather than here.

Dapper Dabbler

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Pictures from the V-day episode:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are some from the most recent episode. C:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
And here are some more!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'll post some pictures of TST later c: I have so many pictures on my Tumblr of the cast, and gifs of the epsidoe. XD But I'll do it later, since I'll be going out soon and too lazy to look through my pages of stuff xD

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Anyone here apart from me is from Spain??'

Cuase you really can't imagine how somethings looks from my point of view XDD for example Will in is bullfighter suit XDD
anyway, I understand why Santana iis so disaapointed with how will teach spanish, but to me, she doesn't really speak it very well... :S(but i don't know the background of Naya, so surely that explains a lot XD)

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
aiduchi

User ImageUser Image

lol im from mexico and I kinda understand your point.... I just watch the episode and I was very reluctant to see it, I was very disapointed of the spoiler images, but I had to watch it to make an statement....

I want to believe that the whole point of the episode was to show that americans have a wrong image of latin people, culture and music, and they want to change that....
And not as a bad joke or an insult to our language and culture....

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Paul-19
aiduchi

User ImageUser Image

lol im from mexico and I kinda understand your point.... I just watch the episode and I was very reluctant to see it, I was very disapointed of the spoiler images, but I had to watch it to make an statement....

I want to believe that the whole point of the episode was to show that americans have a wrong image of latin people, culture and music, and they want to change that....
And not as a bad joke or an insult to our language and culture....

I didn't think they were making a bad joke, really.
I just think that(like you more or less says) they really don't know our culture.
I don't know if they do it on purpouse or not, but somethings looks so wrong on the episode :S
Even though I'm painfully American (really, I hate it here) I think the episode wasn't trying to be a joke. I've taken Spanish for...six years, I think, and I know a lot about culture and bull fighting because my Spanish teacher was pissed we didn't know anything. He said China knows all about Latin American culture and we should too. But I think since the second season people have just been finding something wrong with Glee every single episode and it's starting to piss me off. Yes, there are things wrong. Yes, the writers don't really know what continuity is. Yes, they've ruined some characters for people. But the thing is, if you can't handle what they're doing to the show, don't watch it. That's my opinion on most of the things people say on tumblr.

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
xP E E P_S H O Wx
Even though I'm painfully American (really, I hate it here) I think the episode wasn't trying to be a joke. I've taken Spanish for...six years, I think, and I know a lot about culture and bull fighting because my Spanish teacher was pissed we didn't know anything. He said China knows all about Latin American culture and we should too. But I think since the second season people have just been finding something wrong with Glee every single episode and it's starting to piss me off. Yes, there are things wrong. Yes, the writers don't really know what continuity is. Yes, they've ruined some characters for people. But the thing is, if you can't handle what they're doing to the show, don't watch it. That's my opinion on most of the things people say on tumblr.

User Image
Blaine approves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas