Welcome to Gaia! ::

officially the one and only number one GLEEK!
???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell is picspam? Well, for those of you who have been living in the internet fandom closet, picspam is basically a tribute to a specific show, character, etc. in the form of millions and millions of pictures. (maybe not millions, but lots)

So there you go.

Post all the Glee pictures you want here! They could be screen caps from the show, official photo shoots, pictures of the actors, animated gifs, drawings of the characters, whatever. Any Glee related pictures may be posted here.

Have fun. ^.^

Rules: I'd prefer to let people use their common sense, but if that appears to be not so common, then I will put some rules down. It's basic stuff though, you know? No page stretching, no inappropriate stuff, etc.

Ok, it's time for a Rule.
Please limit your posts to five or six pictures. Why? Well, when you've got 15 posts on each page with like 20 pictures each, it takes FOREVER to load anything. (especially if the pictures are animated)
If you have 20 pictures you want to post, we certainly want to see them, but please split them up into 4 posts, instead of all in one, that way we don't get too many pictures on one page.
Thanks a bunch! ^.^ ..garra_eyes

Offline Quote Tip Post Tip Jar | What's this? Report Post Post: 68501769_2 created on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 am Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 am First pic!

Hilarious Phantom

I don't really have a pic but if I find 1 I will!

Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

My Blangst mood is ruined. :c
btw, spoiler pictures for Michael. If anyone's avoiding them, don't click the police emoticons.

O r a l F ii x a t i o n
User ImageUser Image

Awe, but look at the heart eyes Blaine is giving Kurt. So cute!

Although I still can't stop laughing at pirate Blaine. Or the fact that both Blaine and Kurt look like James Bond villains at different points in this episode. xd

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
O r a l F ii x a t i o n
User ImageUser Image

Oh my poor Blainers ;___; </3 I need to find that video again.

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sullen Ashley108's avatar noodles6969's avatar JE5TER_CRO55's avatar sullen kisser 109's avatar awesomeperson01's avatar Will-O-Will-O's avatar
I heart to watch glee!!

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
O r a l F ii x a t i o n
User ImageUser Image

OMG
Blaine is so so so lovely here, I want to hug him in my amrs until he falls sleep smile User Image

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
ok
time to post something, even if it's repeat razz
BTW I'm so excited about tonigh episode, I even make my boyfriend watch it with me, and he doesn't like glee, but He likes MJ, so..^^ finally I can share an episode with him heheh

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash