Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
First of all in every episode some highschool grl says sumthing bout sex.
Second of all the songs are great obviously.
ANYONE AGREE?

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
too sexual? I don't think so.
Too sexual? Have you ever been to an American High School or any High School at all for that matter? If anything it's realistically represented in that respect.

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
i think its normal but they whr gunna do it later n anyways so rather get it over wit right now

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
fat chicks
Too, sexual? Have you ever been to an American High School or any High School at all for that matter? If anything it's realistically represented in that respect.

This.
since when does talking about sex qualify as too sexual for a high school/young adult program?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
fat chicks
Too sexual? Have you ever been to an American High School or any High School at all for that matter? If anything it's realistically represented in that respect.

I agree. Glee is a show made for teenagers. If they dumbed everything down, and were stricter on the content, it would be just like a show made for children. Shows made for older audiences will have more mature content, otherwise they shouldn't bother to advertise it for that older audience. I hate to sound rude, but if you think Glee is too sexual, go watch Disney Channel.
Have you ever been to a high school?

Guess what? Most conversations relate to sex.

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
I think it's too sexual...I mean, sure I went to high school. They never had the pelvis/balloon test there, I assure you.

Edit: Maybe the content and subject matter is appropriate for a teenage show, but the way they take so lightly and make it seem like it's no big deal isn't that great.
♫ I love Glee but it's too sexual.... The music's great though. ♫

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I totally agree.

xsasukerox's Waifu

For people who think it is too sexual you must of been locked away from society during high school or hid in the janitor's closest all class O.o
I soo Agree! but it is normal to talk about that when your teens c=

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Catcha
I think it's too sexual...I mean, sure I went to high school. They never had the pelvis/balloon test there, I assure you.

Edit: Maybe the content and subject matter is appropriate for a teenage show, but the way they take so lightly and make it seem like it's no big deal isn't that great.

Take it lightly? What are you talking about? Quinn is PREGNANT. That's not taking it lightly by any stretch of the imagination!

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There is never a tomorrow
User Image

Too Sexual? Has NO ONE seen Gossip Girl? Please, this show IS DISNEY compared to Gossip Girl or HALF the teenage shows on CW or on ANY channel. If anything is too sexual for you, you're better off watching NICK JR channel. This is as cookie cutter teenage show as you're going to get.

Just a today

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces