Mega Friend

ll Nebur ll
But what is making you feel this way?

Just lots of things about the show >.<
Robotic_glitterberry
ll Nebur ll

I mean it is easy to say that, but what is one main thing that just irritates you?
I just want to know.
XD

Mega Friend

ll Nebur ll
Robotic_glitterberry
ll Nebur ll

I mean it is easy to say that, but what is one main thing that just irritates you?
I just want to know.
XD

The new character, Joe. The way the show pushes homosexuality. The wheelchair thing with Quinn. Mr. Shuester has always made me and so go ahead and throw him in there. Plus the way they changed the lyrics to Dance with Sombody...ugh, why couldn't they just have left that alone?
Robotic_glitterberry
ll Nebur ll
Robotic_glitterberry
ll Nebur ll

I just want to know.
XD

The new character, Joe. The way the show pushes homosexuality. The wheelchair thing with Quinn. Mr. Shuester has always made me and so go ahead and throw him in there. Plus the way they changed the lyrics to Dance with Sombody...ugh, why couldn't they just have left that alone?

1) I agree with you. I hate they awkwardly place the kids from the Glee Project in. The episode with Alex kicked a**, but we might never hear from him again.

2) I actually feel like it helps homosexuals a bit. To me making it known and having kids who support each other, to me, is inspirational. Like tonight when Puck had turned in his test, he made that comment to Blaine knowing that he was gay. It just showed how accepting the most ignorant people can be.

3) That was kind of oddly placed to me. It happened so randomly. XD Quinn is in a wheel chair now, whoo~ But I kind of like it. It makes Artie feel a little special.

4) Made you what?

5) They bought the right to do that so I see no problem with it. It was still good.

Mega Friend

ll Nebur ll
Robotic_glitterberry
ll Nebur ll
Robotic_glitterberry
ll Nebur ll

I just want to know.
XD

1) I agree with you. I hate they awkwardly place the kids from the Glee Project in. The episode with Alex kicked a**, but we might never hear from him again.

2) I actually feel like it helps homosexuals a bit. To me making it known and having kids who support each other, to me, is inspirational. Like tonight when Puck had turned in his test, he made that comment to Blaine knowing that he was gay. It just showed how accepting the most ignorant people can be.

3) That was kind of oddly placed to me. It happened so randomly. XD Quinn is in a wheel chair now, whoo~ But I kind of like it. It makes Artie feel a little special.

4) Made you what?

5) They bought the right to do that so I see no problem with it. It was still good.

One) DITTO. Plus I don't really like how he's 'Christian'

Two) I kind of feel that way too, but I also feel like it's a little too much. I mean, does Ohio really have that many homosexuals? Yes, it is fiction but it still is just a little weird. The fact that they made Karofsky gay too way just odd to me. I know that they say the bullies are usually just like their victims but it was just a little...I don't know, cliche? Idk, frustrating, maybe.

Three) It does make Artie feel special doesn't it? Lol.

Four) Makes me mad, oopsie. d:

Five) It was still good but I prefer her version and I have never been a fan of Brittany and Santana. >.<
Robotic_glitterberry
Oh, I see now.
You do have valid points. (:
Adrasdea
I'm sure he is reading this right now
and crying

lol

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
I just posted this somewhere else, but I felt that it would be more fitting here. Sorry for the rant (:

I've been very confused with this season as a whole... Ryan Murphy keeps trying to push one 'controversial topic' after another, and all that its done is make Glee more of a PSA rather than something I want to take time out of my day to watch. I understand the great influence this show has on a number of people, but when he adds tradegy after tradegy, people (at least in my case) become desensitized to the values and lessons the show offers and... well, then Glee becomes slightly unbearable to watch.

Combative Soldier

9,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
everyone in the Glee series is mega gay.
i knew i wasn't the only one! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces