What the Puck?

Blessed Player

Mega Friend

Princess Joe-jo
Someone sounds like a homophobe.....

I'm not. But I don't support it either.

Dapper Gawker

I love Glee, but there are a lot of things that bug me now,

like how they toss in issue after issue and don't deal with it later on.
Like in the Saturday Night Fever episode, when Brittany posts the sex tape online.
What? So everything's just fine and dandy by the end (can't remember exactly what happened.)? The sex tape doesn't follow Santana for the rest of her life?
That bothered me.

And the amount of homosexuals in Lima, Ohio.
It's like, half of the student populace is homosexual.
It's great that the show helps give support to that, but it's hard to believe that there are that many in a small school.

And they aren't having as many big-name guest stars as they did in season one.
I realize that it's because they don't need them as much anymore because it's a popular show now, but I miss seeing stars like Neil Patrick Harris and Kristen Chenoweth come on.

Anyhoo. That's my rant.
I could have a few things wrong. I dunno.

High-functioning Bunny

18,125 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Robotic_glitterberry
Princess Joe-jo
Someone sounds like a homophobe.....

I'm not. But I don't support it either.

It's fine if you don't support homosexuality. I know people have their reasons for not supporting. However I think that's one of the things that I like about the show. It presents problems that homosexual people deal with and then present ways to deal with these problems. Its rare to find a PG-13 (aka not midnight special) shows that show support for the gay/bi/les/trans/q community. Unless you count RuPaul's Drag Race and the occasional stereotypical gay male friend you find in movies.

As far as there being an unrealistic amount of homosexual people in the school...
I don't think 2 lesbians, 3 or 4 gays and one closet gay is a lot.....especially for the glee club.
Lets go with the argument that Lima, Ohio is a small Midwestern town that doesn't really support homosexuality. There always seems to be that one high school that's labeled for something or at least there is where I'm from. There are the high schools known for their academic record, those that are known for their excellent football programs, the high schools with basketball teams that go to the state championship every year, the high school that has to have 24 hour police watch, the high school with a high percentage of pregnant teens, the high school with a lot of lesbians, etc etc.
People tend to gravitate to where they are more comfortable, what they want to be associated with or where they may fit in and flourish best. That could be the case with McKinley High.

I do think you make valid arguments though. Glee has become a PSA. The plot is blotchy and they are trying to work with too many characters. I don't like what they did with Samuel Larsens character (Joe). I don't like how Will has no life outside of Glee club. The fact that so many story lines are sorta left hanging irks me. Damian McGinty's character (Rory) has no purpose. Neither does Sugar for that matter. Tina and Mike are kinda just...there. Do they even get lines any more. What happened to Lauren Zizes? Am I forgetting something, miss an episode or did she just disappear?

This post is way too long. sweatdrop My bad.
I stop watching every once in awhile, but I always come back for a few episodes XD Choke was a pretty good episode IMO, considering all the random writing that's been going on lately.
GLEE SUCKS @SSSSS ;] rofl dramallama burning_eyes scream rofl

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I know and LOVE Alex. He did a duet with my brother, he's a really nice guy. He was in my house before, I have to dig up the pictures in my moms computer. He actually lives nearby me, he'a going to Berkley. and he came to my house after the Glee Project.

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Adrasdea
I'm sure he is reading this right now
and crying
I wouldn't be surprised. He doesn't take criticism very well.

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Person of Interest 200
nahh ahhh it's ok not that bad it's a bit interesting so shut up

Beloved Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Robotic_glitterberry
So much in fact that
I have quit watching
the show... Haha,
Ryan Murphy, you
SUCK.

I know right, i have never watched Glee but i probably wouldn't stand the singing

Beloved Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Noah Puckerman
-_-

same.

Beloved Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aeronel
I stop watching every once in awhile, but I always come back for a few episodes XD Choke was a pretty good episode IMO, considering all the random writing that's been going on lately.

I would watch Glee but form what i hear form people that there is too much singing.

Beloved Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
EmOGoTHJiLL
GLEE SUCKS @SSSSS ;] rofl dramallama burning_eyes scream rofl

emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff