Welcome to Gaia! ::

At first I thought it would be boring but It was very touching 3nodding Kurt's duet with Finn was great, But I didn't like Finn's part though. The boring part was April and Will, but I liked Mercedes' Beautiful, was very moving and also the last song, home, it was great
I was just happy there was no more Rachelle and Finn love drama. I loved that Mercedes and Kurt got some spotlight. heart heart heart
I thought it was super boring. An hour of five slow ballads was unbearable. And some of the best parts of the last Kristin Chenoweth episode was her interacting with the Glee kids but April wasn't even acknowledged by anyone other than Will.

And there are some stories that are better told in sequence rather than contained in one episode. Finding out Finn and Kurt's parents are dating and that they're madly in love with one another all in one episode seemed a little ridiculous. The Bab's mash up of One Less Bell to Answer/A House is Not a Home was uncomfortable and cheesy. Kurt's solo was okay but throwing in Finn singing too his father's urn was hemorrhage inducing. Quinn getting all after school special on Mercedes had my eyes rolling out of my head.

I thought it was one of the worst episodes so far. I mean it had some good parts but for once the bad out weighed the good.

Aged Codger

Julia Lumiere
I thought it was super boring. An hour of five slow ballads was unbearable. And some of the best parts of the last Kristin Chenoweth episode was her interacting with the Glee kids but April wasn't even acknowledged by anyone other than Will.

And there are some stories that are better told in sequence rather than contained in one episode. Finding out Finn and Kurt's parents are dating and that they're madly in love with one another all in one episode seemed a little ridiculous. The Bab's mash up of One Less Bell to Answer/A House is Not a Home was uncomfortable and cheesy. Kurt's solo was okay but throwing in Finn singing too his father's urn was hemorrhage inducing. Quinn getting all after school special on Mercedes had my eyes rolling out of my head.

I thought it was one of the worst episodes so far. I mean it had some good parts but for once the bad out weighed the good.

I agree whole-heartedly. Last night was one of the worst episodes of Glee. Kristen Chenoweth got nearly zero screen time. The CONSTANT ballads bothered me to death, I was hoping for a male duck at some point. Finn's mom and Kurt's dad was kinda ridiculous, especially considering Finna already has somewhat of a father figure in Mr. Shue.
Next week better step up its game, and according to Wikipedia, it will.

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

The only thing I like about it was Mercedes singing "Beautiful".

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
I loved it... Especially the parts with Kurt because you really started feeling bad for him. Mercedes with Beautiful was... well... Beautiful.

As for the parts with April, They weren't the shining parts of the episode but always love Cheno. And I do think combining "One less bell to answer" with "A house is not a home" was a pretty good idea, it sounded beautiful.
Kurt sounded amazing, but what the hell was with having Finn's voice in the upper register. That was almost like being at an actual high school musical where you hope the lead can pull off a note far, far outside his range.

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
Yeah, that was a little... Off to expect that from Cory ._. And he didn't pull it off that well...

Speaking of notes, When Cheno sang Home at the end, and went into the Cheno note at the end. My mom was surprised to say the least XD She had never heard Cheno sing before (She just got into the show at the beginning of the new season)
Kansaii
Julia Lumiere

I agree whole-heartedly. Last night was one of the worst episodes of Glee. Kristen Chenoweth got nearly zero screen time. The CONSTANT ballads bothered me to death, I was hoping for a male duck at some point. Finn's mom and Kurt's dad was kinda ridiculous, especially considering Finna already has somewhat of a father figure in Mr. Shue.
Next week better step up its game, and according to Wikipedia, it will.

Thank You! It seems like most enjoyed the episode and I cannot fathom why. I thought the preview for last nights episode looked funny and it had Kristin Chenoweth,! How could they made an episode with Kristin Chenoweth that bad! So now I can't trust the previews and all my expectation must stay low. Not to mention, that if the auditorium's closed, why not just use the gymnasium, there was no need to leave the school to practice. Ugh

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
i liked that episode smile
I loved yesterdays episode.

There was nothing bad a bout it, it was really emotional and you know there's always going to be that one emotional episode, and this one did the job.

Idc what everybody else thinks, I loved this episode

Greedy Gekko

I was actually hoping to know where Quinn was staying but eh, too slow and boring for me.

I was hoping that it had to do less with Will and more on the kids.

4,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gotta love Jane Lynch!!!
I really liked yesterday's episode smile it was emotional without being over the top exagerated highschool drama. I had tears in my eyes when Kurt sang :')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff