Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I wanted to know if anyone had written a Glee fanfic, I know...kinda lame for those people who don't appreciate fanfiction.

Thing is I want to work on characterization for my own fic so any that are Artie, Brittany, Santana, or Mercedes involved would be best.

Yes, seeing as I've only seen the season twice I'd like to ask for help so thought I'd post here.

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
Nope, haven't written any razz I'm reading a really good one right now, about Kurt in Dalton! When you write yours you should post it on here, I would love to read a fanfic about any of those 4!!!

Dapper Medalist

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
There are loads of good Glee fanfiction, the easiest place to find some is to simply go on fanfiction.net smile
and on gleefinders.livejournal.com there are a lot of good fics that are being asked for

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
arika-toteshi-ka
Nope, haven't written any razz I'm reading a really good one right now, about Kurt in Dalton! When you write yours you should post it on here, I would love to read a fanfic about any of those 4!!!

Actually my fic is a Finchel/Klaine fic with some interfering Sebastian and Jessie. It's a really strange fanfic but I was inspired by two others and then switched the story lines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff