Welcome to Gaia! ::

What did you guys think after watching this episode?

where you surprised? happy? Mad? what was going through your mind through and after watching glee.
I am not sure what this episode lacked but I didn't fully like it though there were some sweet parts to it.
I felt really dejected like this was just a whole music and sexual fest.

I loved the duet between Lea and Jonathan for Lionel Richie's Hello biggrin

Wheezing Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I was very disappointed with the whole episode. There was too much drama going on, not enough focus on the glee club as a whole and the songs were sloppily executed. It felt like when they tried to put in a song, they just put it in for the sake of it and not really relating it to the plot like they did in the first season. Like the Beatle's "Hello Goodbye" could have been more involved but it was just so anticlimatic. I also felt like they needed a better script at times... some of the dialogue was just so out of character! And not enough character development! Just when you thought the characters grew so much from the last season, they go right back to their immature selves at the start of this episode. None of it made any sense to me... D:

But I will have to say that the Madonna cover at the end was pretty epic. I enjoyed watching that the most.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Brittana. <3 That's all I got to say. Although, I did feel the episode was a little rushed. Too many things happened at once and people broke up and hooked up pretty fast.
From the beginning you feel that maybe Rachel is getting on better terms with the other glee kids but that is only the mere fact they are on post-high from sectionals.

You get flung at relationship constipation everyone single turn.
I was giggling with Sue's evil schemes and confrontations with Will and manipulating her cheerios to do her bidding but the whole episode felt detached.

You wouldn't exactly miss too much since it was a whole packet song numbers in a row.

It was basically screaming song after song.... then rachel and her boy problems and Wills inability to man up and being told by two women he needs to find himself...

with Britanna lol her dolphin are just gay sharks is just so retardedly funny.

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
im so happy ! but the vougue thing made me feel dirty somehow

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Yamane-chan
From the beginning you feel that maybe Rachel is getting on better terms with the other glee kids but that is only the mere fact they are on post-high from sectionals.

You get flung at relationship constipation everyone single turn.
I was giggling with Sue's evil schemes and confrontations with Will and manipulating her cheerios to do her bidding but the whole episode felt detached.

You wouldn't exactly miss too much since it was a whole packet song numbers in a row.

It was basically screaming song after song.... then rachel and her boy problems and Wills inability to man up and being told by two women he needs to find himself...

with Britanna lol her dolphin are just gay sharks is just so retardedly funny.

Not Brittany. I said Brittana, as in Santana x Brittany.

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
As I've stated before, it was the lack of background characters. I mean...all the dialouge was focused on Rachel, Sue, Will, Finn, etc. And Brittana for some reason...(really...I wanted to punch both girls in the face for their lines....).

Or at least SOMEONE being relatively positive? Everyone was very negative...nothing was being done to be a remedy...just too much drama.

Sorry if I am not coherant....typing as I think is not a good thing.
I thought Brittana was hilarious. In the previous episode they said that they actually liked the glee club, so I don't really understand why they want to help bring it down, unless the are afraid of Sue's wrath.

I loved with Fin was singing and acting all rock star. Especially when he was singing it with the rest of the club watching. He really got into it and looked like he was having fun.

Idina Menzel was great! She played the Vocal Adrenaline director, and I hope she will be in more episodes. I'm pretty sure she has a wicked plan to crush New Directions.

The only thing I didn't like was how quickly Mr. Schuester was moving in his relationship with Emma. I'm glad they slowed down and then took a break, because he needs time to heal from his break up with his wife.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff