Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart spoiler if u dont already know Finn proposed omg do u think that they really should be married question question question question question question
ginnyweasley267
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart spoiler if u dont already know Finn proposed omg do u think that they really should be married question question question question question question

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they do because Finn REALLY likes her!!! Well actually, LOVES HER!!!!!!!!!!!
That may be so the love thing but Rachel has so much she wants to accomplish. She won't give it up. That plus after she cheated I don't think she's even ready to be in a relationship. especially the episode about her xmas list of things he HAS to give her

4,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
hater1994
That may be so the love thing but Rachel has so much she wants to accomplish. She won't give it up. That plus after she cheated I don't think she's even ready to be in a relationship. especially the episode about her xmas list of things he HAS to give her
I totally agree with that wink

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Part of me REALLY wants them to marry..but she had bigger plans....

5,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ladykiller

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Why can't get just go with her? I really don't understand why nobody is grasping this concept. He has no plans anyway, right? Just drag him along and have him get a job or something jfc.
I really hope they don't end up getting married.
They're in High School.
It's stupid. If they really love each other,
they should wait.
1thethebeasts
ginnyweasley267

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they do because Finn REALLY likes her!!! Well actually, LOVES HER!!!!!!!!!!!

i SOOOOOOO AGREE spoiler she said yes
teh tangerine
I really hope they don't end up getting married.
They're in High School.
It's stupid. If they really love each other,
they should wait.

you got a pint butttttttttttttttttt let love guide u and there senors
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Corky B Roll
Why can't get just go with her? I really don't understand why nobody is grasping this concept. He has no plans anyway, right? Just drag him along and have him get a job or something jfc.

lol sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true
wat does bump mean

Aged Lunatic

3,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
No definetly not
marrying means glee is gonna end =(
they make such as cute couple i really hope they get married.. i think that they are perfect for each other and they both love each other! smile heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff