Welcome to Gaia! ::

Schlafendes Kind
angel_frisky
Schlafendes Kind
See, I can understand where you're coming from, but in my pov, he knew about Emma's mental problems, and knew that she cared for him and such.

And this is probably me just being old fashioned, but I don't see going to have sex with someone you care about unless you're in an exclusive relationship. But, like I said, it's probably just me.

Whoa wait they were going to have sex?!?! O_O
Idk how I missed that. I thought they were just making out. I guess I didn't think about it very deeply.
Well, then I completely see your POV and I agree with you, if Will was even thinking of having sex with her then he was cheating >.>
GAH now I'm angry!!!! D:

I might be assuming, but when they were making out, they were going to lean back on the couch together and she stopped them so she could tell him the truth about her virginness. At least, I took it as to they were going to have sex. I think that's what he had in mind at least.

OH wait, I thought you meant Will and Idina were going to have sex. Cause it looked like the two of them were a lot closer to it than Will and Emma were..... :/
Hah. Now I'm all confused. Will, playing the field...
angel_frisky

OH wait, I thought you meant Will and Idina were going to have sex. Cause it looked like the two of them were a lot closer to it than Will and Emma were..... :/

Well, I honestly think that's where Will and Idina were heading, but I was talking about how I think Emma and Will were in a more serious relationship than just "seeing each other". At least serious enough that they weren't seeing anyone else. So, to me, even if it wasn't going to go anywhere (though I think they were), just by Will taking another girl back to his place and making out with her is cheating. At least in my eyes.
Schlafendes Kind
angel_frisky

Well, I honestly think that's where Will and Idina were heading, but I was talking about how I think Emma and Will were in a more serious relationship than just "seeing each other". At least serious enough that they weren't seeing anyone else. So, to me, even if it wasn't going to go anywhere (though I think they were), just by Will taking another girl back to his place and making out with her is cheating. At least in my eyes.

Ahhh, I see... -nodnod-
I didn't analyze the whole situation at all xD
So you have a moot point ^^
I loved it but I'm sad that Mercedes didn't have any real lines.
hahaha i loved that line! it was halarious! i LOVE GLEE!!!!!!
I loved it. I can't wait for Kurt to play a bigger role.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff